Well Folks there goes more Money

JJGolfer ·  
JJGolferJJGolfer Members  117WRX Points: 0Posts: 117
Snapped shaft
Well today i was out on my 3rd nine for the day, when on the 3rd hole i tried to drive the green (about 335 downhill) and i gave it one **** of a rip, but as i came around, i snapped the shaft across my back, first off it surprisingly didnt hurt, and secondly i just bought the driver about 2 weeks ago, (about $250 all in), and now i need to spend another atleast $150 getting it fixed. Being a 17 year old doesnt really allow for spending this kind of money often.
Posted:

Comments

• QWKDTSNQWKDTSN Dreaming of Bandon Members  2999WRX Points: 3Posts: 2,999 Titanium Tees
    Any kind of warranty on it?

The shaft in my Adams 3 wood snapped and my pro shop shipped it back to them for repair under warranty.

You must have been swinging like Mike Dobbyn was here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eOt9iGPzbY
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • TM golf guyTM golf guy Members  9985WRX Points: 1Posts: 9,985 Titanium Tees
    I saw someone do that with an iron once! He said it didn't hurt, but it sure was strange. I lost it and started cracking up when it happened. Best of luck getting it fixed.
    Posted:
  • everlast08everlast08 Members  55WRX Points: 0Posts: 55
    i caved the face of my tm 3 wood this year and they replaced it ........ try and take that sh* t back.
    Posted:
  • cokeefe1523cokeefe1523 2009 Jr. Boomers  158WRX Points: 0Posts: 158
    not condoning it but a friend of mine slammed his bag with a wedge one day in high school tryouts only to find out on the next tee he had snapped the shaft of his ft-3... he sent it back and callaway reshafted it for free.. he came up with some bullxxxx reply for why it snapped tho.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.