University/college in america

RobBrown4891 ·  
RobBrown4891RobBrown4891 Members  101WRX Points: 0Posts: 101
i am lookin to go to america to do a degree in two years time i was wondering if any you guys were either in a uni over there or thinkin bout it too?

is there any easy ways to get into a scholarship? what is your % based on?

shout out

cheers
Posted:

Comments

• HunterUkHunterUk Jr. Boomers  120WRX Points: 0Posts: 120
    a friend of mine just left to north carolina charlotte one of the best golf teams in america. he used this UK based site to help get there http://www.prodreamusa.com/ good luck
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • leventhalcleventhalc ClubWRX  219WRX Points: 64Posts: 219 Fairways
    UNC CHarlotte? I worked with their team the last 2 years, tons of talent and a great coach. The head pro at the golf academy i worked at is their swing coach (Scott Lefevre) your buddy will love the team.
    Posted:
    • PXG Gen 2 0811X 9* Even Flow White 6.5X
    • TM M2 Tour 3W Kuro Kage 70S
    • PXG 0311X Darkness 3 Iron - Aerotech Steelfiber 110S
    • PXG 0311 4 & 5 Iron - Aerotech Steelfiber 110S
    • PXG 0311T 6 - PW - Aerotech Steelfiber 110S
    • Cleveland RTX-4 50, 54, 58 DGS400 Tour Issue
    • 2018 Scotty Laguna

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.