The last arrivals from the Bettinardi order

weaver93 ·  
weaver93weaver93 Members  1038WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,038
The final two arrived today. They are both amazing. The BB19 is going in the bag and the Ryder Cup in the office.

Posted:

Comments

• BEND OF THE RIVER GCBEND OF THE RIVER GC Charter Members  6562WRX Points: 66Posts: 6,562 Titanium Tees
    The putter with the flag engraved sole really looks incredible!
    Posted:
    TM M1 Kurokage shaft
    TM RBZ 3 wood stock Ozik shaft
    TM R11 4 wood Fujikura Rombax 6X07
    TM RBZ with Oban Revenge shaft
    Ping G irons 4-UW
    Nike VR 56*
    Nike VR 60*
    Black Lab oil can 350g custom grind by Geo
    Ping 4 Under carry bag
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • oregongolforegongolf Lefty Boomers  8606WRX Points: 190Posts: 8,606 Titanium Tees
    BEND OF THE RIVER GC wrote on Sep 20 2008, 03:17 AM:

All of the commemorative putters look amazing. I have yet to see one where the details aren't amazing.

I like those Betti-Spider putters too...
    Posted:
  • jcigarsjcigars Members  2194WRX Points: 55Posts: 2,194 Platinum Tees
    j0npeterson wrote on Sep 20 2008, 10:55 AM:

All of the commemorative putters look amazing. I have yet to see one where the details aren't amazing.

Mark...great pictures of both putters you picked up image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':clapping:' />

The Dreamweaver BB2's are incredible IMO.

One for the Lefty's image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':birthday:' />

Posted:
  • oregongolforegongolf Lefty Boomers  8606WRX Points: 190Posts: 8,606 Titanium Tees
    jcigars wrote on Sep 20 2008, 09:16 AM:
    j0npeterson wrote on Sep 20 2008, 10:55 AM:

Mark...great pictures of both putters you picked up image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':birthday:' />

The Dreamweaver BB2's are incredible IMO.

One for the Lefty's image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':drinks:' />

omg

dream putter. feeling charitable? image/tongue.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':clapping:' />
    Posted:
    haha...Jon are you a lefty ?

Mark...sorry about the hijack image/ontopic.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':clapping:' />
    Posted:
    jcigars wrote on Sep 20 2008, 09:22 AM:
    haha...Jon are you a lefty ?

Mark...sorry about the hijack image/ontopic.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':clapping:' />

image/laugh.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':drinks:' />

Not that it would matter, because I would putt left handed to game that thing... but yes, I am. image/tongue.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':birthday:' /> image/laugh.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' />
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • weaver93weaver93 Members  1038WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,038
    Do not worry about that. Go ahead and break thier hearts with the price! If someone did game one of the Dream Weaversthey have bigger stones, and wallet, than I. I got the BB19 to play and I do not know if I can bring myself to do that!!!

If you and Nick keep waving those things arounf and I end up with one I may need to take you up on that room offer! image/russian_roulette.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':clapping:' />
    Posted:
  • RiuzziRiuzzi Kwok'd! Marshals  2775WRX Points: 65Handicap: 7Posts: 2,775 Marshals
    Great looking putters! Bettinardi's are so nice. I love mine, and want more image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':clapping:' />
    Posted:
  • xxioxxio Cebu, PhilippinesMembers  5836WRX Points: 291Posts: 5,836 Titanium Tees
    Is the satin one like the SB8 which is in between a BB16 and a BB2?
    Posted:
    xxio wrote on Sep 22 2008, 08:31 AM:

It's somewhere in between a Bb16 and a BB2 for sure image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':clapping:' />

Posted:
  • ramylsonramylson Members  852WRX Points: 60Posts: 852 Bunkers
    Why is it that we have "500" different smiley emotions to choose from, but not 1 is a drool icon. Seriously..

That thing is drop dead ****.. image/wub.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • xxioxxio Cebu, PhilippinesMembers  5836WRX Points: 291Posts: 5,836 Titanium Tees
    jcigars wrote on Sep 22 2008, 10:59 PM:
    xxio wrote on Sep 22 2008, 08:31 AM:

It's somewhere in between a Bb16 and a BB2 for sure image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

J,

Nope not looking like the SB8. If the courier is on time tomorrow I may be able to post pics of an SB8 image/betty.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />
    Posted:
  • KubooshKuboosh Members  58WRX Points: 0Posts: 58
    Loving this thread. I'm a proud owner of a BB16 and a BB1 dass Miracle. Keep it up ya'll.
    Posted:
    OK Jimmy, you leave me no choice!! I am fighting fire with fire!

Posted:
  • w8liftrw8liftr w8lifting, club swinging, Metal Monster!!! ClubWRX  2258WRX Points: 62Posts: 2,258 Platinum Tees
    Fantastic looking putters.
    Posted:
    haha...Mark...looks like you got really lucky !
    Posted:

Advertisement
    You and Nick make me look good! Pauper, but nice putters!
    Posted:
    weaver93 wrote on Sep 24 2008, 06:31 PM:
    You and Nick make me look good! Pauper, but nice putters!

Money is way over rated...lol

Mark congrats on that 000 pick up and the special headcover image/betty.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Jimmy
    Posted:
  • adam10adam10 Members  865WRX Points: 90Handicap: 7sPosts: 865 Golden Tee
    I love my mills but every Bett putter I've ever seen has been a true work of art and craftsmanship. that spider is the nicest putter i've ever seen. i'd love to get some hosel/ferrule work done on my gamer!
    Posted:
    My mistake it seems like the SB8 is almost exactly the same as a BB16H. It looks smaller but only by mm. It seems the SB8's edges have been shaved off/angled a bit more. The neck is also noticeably longer on the SB8.

Posted:
    OK, I lied. Here is the last. OK next to last! This month! Maybe!

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.