Refinishing a NC Putter

teeituphigh ·  
teeituphighteeituphigh Head Professional - Hastings Golf Club, NZHastings, New ZealandMembers  1215WRX Points: 133Posts: 1,215 Platinum Tees
Never Compromise...
Has anyone ever refinished a Never Compromise putter?

I have a NC Milled Series number 4 that i want to use as a side project and see what sort of interesting finish i can put to it!

Any ideas.....
Posted:

Comments

• 502 to Right502 to Right Badds Members  8110WRX Points: 2Handicap: 8.3Posts: 8,110 Titanium Tees
    Not. Gonna. Happen.

Never Compromise uses some kind of plating or powder coating on the Milled series that is near impossible to remove without professional equipment. I've even seen professional jobs that don't look good on the Milled series.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • teeituphighteeituphigh Head Professional - Hastings Golf Club, NZ Hastings, New ZealandMembers  1215WRX Points: 133Posts: 1,215 Platinum Tees
    Yeah, i thought it would be somthing interesting on it. I have gently warn a spot in the middle of the putter so the finish isnt as pure as the toes or heel and also the sole is a little warn.

Might have to sand blast it!
    Posted:
  • wildwilly911wildwilly911 Members  2750WRX Points: 0Posts: 2,750
    sand blasting isnt the way to strip the finish
    Posted:
  • divot46divot46 Members  679WRX Points: 0Posts: 679
    I've seen pics ( on here maybe??? ) of a N C Milled that was bead blasted. Had a nice satin looking bare metal appearance.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.