Chris Hoeppner and MACHINE Putters

andrevanderpost ·  
andrevanderpostandrevanderpost ClubWRX  1002WRX Points: 121Posts: 1,002 ClubWRX
Awesome service
This is a note to everyone just commending Chris on his outstanding service! If the putter I have ordered, with Chris' unbelievable help and support, is 50% the quality of Chris, I will be an exceptionally lucky golfer!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,

Andre
Posted:

Comments

• choeppnerchoeppner Blue Ridge, GACharter Members  10370WRX Points: 108Posts: 10,370 Titanium Tees
    Thanks Andre image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':drinks:' /> I know you are going to love this one. I can't wait till you hear your thoughts once you haveit in hand image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

-Chris
    Posted:

My WITB - April 2020

Driver - TM M2 with Hzardous 6.5

5 Wood - Callaway Epic with Evenflow Stiff

Hybrid - Callaway Mavrik 4

4-9 Iron - Callaway Aprex Pro Black CB's

48,52,56,50 - Custom Paul Casey Wedges

Putter - Custom MACHINE M8 Gooseneck

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • herd8497herd8497 Members  386WRX Points: 0Posts: 386
    I had great confidence in my order after talking to Chris via PM multiple times over two days. He answered all of my questions and even sent several pictures to illustrate the options I had available.

I had a chance to speak to Dave Billings via phone too. He could not be mor epersonable and down to earth. Machine putters and Dog leg right are obviously moving in the right direction under the leadership of people very passionate about top quality flatsticks.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.