Sunset Beach CS Proto 1 of 1

w8liftr ·  
w8liftrw8liftr w8lifting, club swinging, Metal Monster!!!ClubWRX  2258WRX Points: 62Posts: 2,258 Platinum Tees
my new gamer
I received my Sunset Beach putter a few days ago and I absolutely love it! Chris and Lamont did a fantastic job making it, my hats off to them for a fantastic job. My choice of theme may not suit everyone, but it will never leave my possession, LOL.

The putter puts a great roll on the ball. The sound and feel is soft with very good feedback. I'll update my thoughts as I spend more time rolling in some putts.

Thanks again Chris for a great product and to Lamont for bringing it to life. I highly recommend Sunset Beach to anyone.

Enjoy the pics...(sorry about the quality, I was in a hurry)

IMG_0900.jpg

IMG_1955.jpg

IMG_1956.jpg

IMG_1957.jpg
Posted:

Comments

• cjordan01cjordan01 Charter Members  513WRX Points: 0Posts: 513
    Sweet glad you like it. My brother-in-law being the Auburn grad he is almost threw up when he saw it. Even he admitted it was cool as ****.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • w8liftrw8liftr w8lifting, club swinging, Metal Monster!!! ClubWRX  2258WRX Points: 62Posts: 2,258 Platinum Tees
    Lux Putters wrote on Sep 26 2008, 08:35 PM:
    Sweet glad you like it. My brother-in-law being the Auburn grad he is almost threw up when he saw it. Even he admitted it was cool as ****.

Haha, maybe he could design one with those "uglier" colors. image/tongue.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':drinks:' />
    Posted:
  • bumaverickbumaverick Members  78WRX Points: 0Posts: 78
    It looks beautiful... Glad to hear that the roll is nice and soft. Is that one of the "sqaurebacks" models? I have one of the fastback models on the way and cannot wait to have it!
    Posted:
  • w8liftrw8liftr w8lifting, club swinging, Metal Monster!!! ClubWRX  2258WRX Points: 62Posts: 2,258 Platinum Tees
    bumaverick wrote on Sep 26 2008, 09:07 PM:
    It looks beautiful... Glad to hear that the roll is nice and soft. Is that one of the "sqaurebacks" models? I have one of the fastback models on the way and cannot wait to have it!

Thanks. Yes, it is the Surfside (squareback). Post some pics when you get it.
    Posted:
  • ChilidogChilidog Members  3981WRX Points: 74Posts: 3,981 Titanium Tees
    Is it me, or does the sightline look slightly crooked in that above pic? Maybe it was the way the picture was taken. I wonder if there is a way to get one complete line instead of two separate lines that connect together?

Great looking putter though!! Love the overall look!! AWESOME!
    Posted:
  • maggotmaggot Members  576WRX Points: 0Posts: 576
    Sweet putter man, just sent a pm for a price on one of my own.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • scottyallanbscottyallanb Berkley High School Golf Coach Members  1735WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,735
    Wow that turned out very nice!!

Scotty B
    Posted:
    Chilidog wrote on Sep 26 2008, 09:36 PM:
    Is it me, or does the sightline look slightly crooked in that above pic? Maybe it was the way the picture was taken. I wonder if there is a way to get one complete line instead of two separate lines that connect together?

It is how the picture was taken, it is straight.

Thanks for the compliments.
    Posted:
  • 502 to Right502 to Right Badds Members  8110WRX Points: 2Handicap: 8.3Posts: 8,110 Titanium Tees
    Chilidog wrote on Sep 26 2008, 09:36 PM:

It's because the photo was taken waaaay further inside the target line than what you would see if putting. I'm sure from over the putter it looks seamless.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.