Titleist putter history

Srixon-Ian ·  
Srixon-IanSrixon-Ian Members  680WRX Points: 61Posts: 680 Golden Tee
I am wondering when Scotty started making them
When did Scotty Cameron start making putters for Titleist? I am just wondering because I want to know at least how old my dad's putter is as it is a titleist, but isn't a scotty cameron. Thanks
Posted:

Comments

• mat562mat562 My ex had an irrational phobia of salad cream. Honestly. Members  10967WRX Points: 198Posts: 10,967 Titanium Tees
    Mid '90s.

Obvious question to ask is what model of putter has your father got?
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • br61br61 3x Hackin' Hall of Shame SW MissouriMembers  2750WRX Points: 204Handicap: +1.3Posts: 2,750 Titanium Tees
    This link might help you to see if you have a Scotty Cameron putter or not.

http://www.scottycameron.com/putters/archive.aspx?id=14

Scotty Cameron's company merged with Titleist sometime in 1994 and started making putters for Titleist officially in 1995. Although there's few "pre-Titleist" putters floating around.
    Posted:
    My bag of hacking utensils;

Mavrik 9*, 16.5 & 7 wood
    X-Forged U/24 $-Taper 120
    Callaway '19 Smoke Apex Pro 5-PW Black $-Taper 120
    TM MG Bronze 52, 56 & 60 Modus wedge 115(bent to 50, 55 & 59)
    Odyssey Marxman Long at 44"

Old GHIN HC +0.8
    New WHC +1.3

• Srixon-IanSrixon-Ian Members  680WRX Points: 61Posts: 680 Golden Tee
    I will try to find out what model my dad has, but I am away at school so it might be a little while.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.