GOOD BYE and GOOD LUCK to LUX PUTTERS

golfsll ·  
golfsllgolfsll Members  539WRX Points: 0Posts: 539
what to say but THANK YOU
What do you say? Thank you for the excellent putter that you made for me and the pictures of the rest i have seen in the forums. I will be ordering one tomorrow from you, Oct 1. Thanks again.

LETS HEAR IT FOR LUX, GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted:

Comments

• CadyCady Members  22WRX Points: 0Posts: 22
    Yes indeed.

Thank you Chris Jordan for bringing a great product to the custom putter market.

David
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • kitsoasiskitsoasis fried chicken Members  3859WRX Points: 56Posts: 3,859 Titanium Tees
    +1 from me

Thanks Lux for bringing affordable custom stamped putters to the masses!
    Posted:
  • w8liftrw8liftr w8lifting, club swinging, Metal Monster!!! ClubWRX  2258WRX Points: 62Posts: 2,258 Platinum Tees
    Good luck Chris! You have earned my return business. Thanks for the great putters.

Tommy
    Posted:
  • mkerns12mkerns12 Members  238WRX Points: 0Posts: 238
    Great Product! return customer here for sure!
    Posted:
  • elementlaxelementlax Members  554WRX Points: 0Posts: 554
    same

i love my putter
    Posted:
  • ShortStack  ShortStack The "Golf Grind" is REAL! Members  514WRX Points: 0Posts: 514
    Posted:
    Nike Vr Tour 9.5. GD AD-DI 6S
    Nike Dymo 15. BB 63S. Nike SQ2 19.UST V2
    Nike Vr Forged SC 5-P. KBS Tour
    Nike Vr Pro 50, 54. DG S400
    Scratch Forged 58 GR8 grind. KBS Tour
    Nike Method MCi3. Iomic White Midsize

Advertisement
  • MchSt805MchSt805 Members  2101WRX Points: 0Posts: 2,101
    Good luck! Hope you make it big enough to fund coming back to this site in the future.
    Posted:
    [font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Driver: Ping G30
    3-Wood: Exotics E8
    Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro
    Irons: TaylorMade R7
    Wedges: Scratch 1018
    Putter: Scotty Cameron Red X5[/font]
  • cjordan01cjordan01 Charter Members  513WRX Points: 0Posts: 513
    I am not gone yet and even if I cannot remain as a sponsor I will be around as a contributor to the boards.

Thanks,

Chris Jordan

[email protected]
    Posted:
  • Captain NimrodCaptain Nimrod Members  200WRX Points: 0Posts: 200
    Thanks for your awesome work! See you around the boards.
    Posted:
  • bumaverickbumaverick Members  78WRX Points: 0Posts: 78
    Not only does Lux make awsome putters... but Chris is awsome to deal with!!!

Thanks a million... love my Lux putters...
    Posted:
  • Raston56Raston56 Members  124WRX Points: 0Posts: 124
    I just got mine today and it is way better than I could have hoped for. It looks amazing! I showed it to two of my buddies and both instantly described it as bad a**, I have to say i agree.

Plus I think i got it in just over a week or so!
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • deltarocketscientistdeltarocketscientist Members  144WRX Points: 0Posts: 144
    Hey guys, I just received a custom Stainless putter yesterday from Chris and Lamar. First, let me say that it not only met my expectations it exceeded them. The finish (torched) looks great, so do the stampings. I am glad I got in on a great deal (less than $125). The putter feels solid and I can wait to use it. I would highly recommend acquiring a LUX, I am waiting on a Sunset Beach. Chris is great to work with, very timely with email responses and even did not get offended when I made him a lowball offer on a LUX and Sunset Beach (made a math error). Rest assured, these guys will be around, the value equation makes it a certainty. Thanks to Cris and Lamar

Ray
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.