Spider- Is my shaft bent?

bluef0x ·  
bluef0xbluef0x Members  1WRX Points: 0Posts: 1
I just received a Spider from online and the top of the shaft is behind the putter's face. Is that normal?
Posted:

Comments

• jnunez73jnunez73 Jnunez_73 Members  58WRX Points: 0Posts: 58
    It is a little bit I put one on a mitchelle machine its 4 deg from the factory if its more than that take it to a club fitter to check the loft well that was a double bend I havent seen the full size spider with the center shaft or the offset hosel send me your email and ill send you pics of the one we have on the shop.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • lsu_justinlsu_justin Geaux Tigers! Members  671WRX Points: 93Posts: 671 Golden Tee
    I believe that's how it is. When I got mine I noticed too, so I went to edwin watts and checked and it was the same.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.