Scotty Cameron Red X Circle T Long Putter Tour Sample

franklin--J--franklin ·  
franklin--J--franklinfranklin--J--franklin Members  144WRX Points: 0Posts: 144
Anybody know about this putter $$$??
I have a friend that is looking to find out how much his Mint Condition Never been used Red X long/Belly (48" or so) putter might be worth. it has a huge Circle T on the bottom and there are some cross bones and it says TOUR SAMPLE. I will get some Pic's and post them as soon as I can.

has anyone seen this putter or have any Idea about it.

PICS I know would help but any info would be helpful

THANKS
Posted:

Comments

• JoeypoleJoeypole Members  1288WRX Points: 1Posts: 1,288 Bunkers
    The Red X market has never been a good one. There are select people who do go after them but they are not as sought after as other Tour Putters from SC.

The Tour Samples were made and engraved with the Tour Sample as it was one of the first runs to hit the tour before Cameron came up with the Dog on the sole of the Tour Black Red X's.

If you can find the right buyer I would guess with a Circle T or Test Sample headcover he may be able to get $650 or slightly more. I've seen some slightly used ones 9.5/10 condition only go for $400 or so. Plus in this market it may be tough to get top value on it.

As I said the Red X's haven't been the hottest of putters in the Cameron Tour market. Plus there isn't any handstamping on the putter which is what drives the value up on most Cameron Tour Putters. There isn't a lot of long putter collectors out there as well. You may find someone who wants a gamer and a heavier head, which they will cut it down to their length.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.