Scotty Cameron Limited Buttonback Newport vs. Newport 2

Titleist04 ·  
Titleist04Titleist04 Members  157WRX Points: 0Posts: 157
Why the price difference on ebay?
I was just wondering why there was such a difference in bidding between the limited newport vs. the limited newport 2? I have a newport and was wondering if i should have just bought it on ebay instead of the store for $200 less. Any info would be great.

Thanks,

MIKE
Posted:

Comments

• 502 to Right502 to Right Badds Members  8110WRX Points: 2Handicap: 8.3Posts: 8,110 Titanium Tees
    More people like the Newport 2 style. I'm sure that gentlemen such as Tiger Woods and Anthony Kim (who uses the T10 NP2) have a lot to do with that.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • EzgolferEzgolfer Members  3176WRX Points: 146Posts: 3,176 Titanium Tees
    Have you even putted with one yet?
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.