The Mlcak Collection!

Golferpimp1 ·  
Golferpimp1Golferpimp1 Charter Members  656WRX Points: 0Posts: 656
Cameron, Giannini, Nickent, Prototype
Ok guys, just had some time tonight to shoot some pics of my putter collection as of right now. Also right now im selling items on Ebay to fund a John Byron putter im eyeing, and im super pumped about that!! This is by no means all the putters I have, just the tour issue, or rare prototype ones. I have had hundreds of putters over the last 6 years, I got addicted to putters in college. All of them I have used on the course, some of them have been out very rarely though! Anyone else, please do post your collection, its fun to look at what people have. Anyway, here they are, with a little bit on each one.

Scotty Camerons

1 - This is a machine stamped pro platinum newport with beach slit 350g. I picked this putter up on trade from another collector, really was my dream putter, as I prefer the dot, instead of the line. The putter has been certified, and was originally made for J.P. Hayes. I used the putter as my gamer throughout College and really use it the most out of any of my putters to this day.

2 - Triple Black custom handstamped 350g newport with a sight dot. While I was deep into the Cameron craze I had this made for me, with my initials. Absolutely love it, its only been on the course twice and may never make it out again, Id like to keep it as mint as possible! This is one of those putters that will never every leave my hands!!!! Its in the family for life. This putter has been certified as well!

Posted:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• oregongolforegongolf Lefty Boomers  8606WRX Points: 190Posts: 8,606 Titanium Tees
    Nice sticks!
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • ramylsonramylson Members  852WRX Points: 60Posts: 852 Bunkers
    Nice sticks. And, it definitely interesting to hear the stories behind them as well. Thanks for posting 'em up, and hopefully others add in..
    Posted:
  • choeppnerchoeppner Blue Ridge, GACharter Members  10370WRX Points: 110Posts: 10,370 Titanium Tees
    Very Nice. Now I have to get motivated to take pics of mine. LOL I never tire of seeing other people's collections image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':fool:' />

Thanks for sharing

-Chris
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.