Putting Practice aid

 63Brummie ·  
63Brummie63Brummie 63BrummieMembers  459WRX Points: 0Posts: 459
Joined:  edited Oct 6, 2008 in Putters #1
Can anyone help?
I saw a device which was very interesting a few weeks ago on this site; it was a very sophisticated way of keeping the putter path square through the hitting area and involved a brace in two parts that went around the chest and under the arms.

Can anyone help with some information?

I believe the photos were a WITB from the Swiss Open.

63Brummie image/clapping.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':fool:' />

fairways and greens
Post edited by Unknown User on

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.