Odyssey Tri Hot TOUR??

OB ReT Hit 3 ·  
OB ReT Hit 3OB ReT Hit 3 Members  454WRX Points: 0Posts: 454
Center shafted #2
Just picked up this putter. Looks like it is tour only. has the tour id band.

Anyone know anything about this one??

Thanks
Posted:

Comments

• thejosh31thejosh31 Members  243WRX Points: 1Posts: 243 Bunkers
    Yum. image/partytime2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':fool:' />
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • jdhongerjdhonger Members  274WRX Points: 0Posts: 274
    Oh, to be teased so cruelly.....
    Posted:
  • nicknick Members  588WRX Points: 83Posts: 588 Golden Tee
    yes this putter is tour only. i received one from a friend on tour and its one of the best looking putters at address i have ever had. an awesome club that is very hard to find. hope you enjoy it.
    Posted:
  • wolfgamewolfgame Members  1169WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,169
    Again with the "why dont they bring this stuff to retail"....this line of putters was the best that Odyssey ever made (IMO).....Taylor Made did the retro thing a year or so ago....had they included the tri-hots, they would have sold something. They still go for $200 - $300.....would think this one would go for $500 plus. Anyone know if anyone ever used this model on tour?
    Posted:
  • nicknick Members  588WRX Points: 83Posts: 588 Golden Tee
    Nick Dougherty used this model for a while i know
    Posted:
  • flusher75flusher75 Members  26WRX Points: 0Posts: 26
    yer these have been out for quite a while my boss has a couple ... they only made something like 80 in the world.. abosolutely mint putters
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.