How to distinguish Odyssey "tour only putters"

dank1204 ·  
dank1204dank1204 Members  258WRX Points: 55Posts: 258 Greens
is there any significant detail?
Hey guys,

I was just curious, just knowing that alot of these companies do their own stampings and "tour only" shaftbands etc., i was just wondering.. does any1 know what specific details there are on an odyssey "tour only" putter vs. OTR putters? just curious because odyssey technically is a huge company, and i never really thought about it - Dan
Posted:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RamblerRambler North CarolinaMembers  1750WRX Points: 112Posts: 1,750 Platinum Tees
    A Tour ID band will be the most definite proof of 'tour only' authenticity
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • dank1204dank1204 Members  258WRX Points: 55Posts: 258 Greens
    meaning the only difference they got is like, a shaftband label? i was hoping they would do like a tour serial number or something! lol
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.