Juniors ( high schoolers ) Grants/Money assistence

tigerphan ·  
tigerphantigerphan Members  1247WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,247
are they allowed
Just wondering if anyone knows if grants are allowed for juniors in high school? and if so where are they possible to get? The main reason I came up with this topic is because I'm want to go to somewhere like the IJGA, but do not have the money image/sad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

Any adivce would be welcome thx
Posted:

Comments

• ohcanada17ohcanada17 Members  885WRX Points: 0Posts: 885
    this is more college related, but you can check out this place... http://cpoa.com/

as for money to get on a local tour, you could try to raise some funds via sponsor from local businesses... or just a part time job.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • big_joebig_joe Members  180WRX Points: 0Posts: 180
    Well I am sure IJGA offers some kind of scholarship for either outstanding golfers or low-income families. In addition, I know the Florida Junior Tour offers travel and motel need-based scholarships. I am sure that f you are qualified ad fall into a certain income level, there is a place for you to play.
    Posted:
  • epixepepixep If the wind will not serve, take to the oars Members  1425WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,425
    big_joe wrote on Nov 6 2008, 06:55 AM:
    Well I am sure IJGA offers some kind of scholarship for either outstanding golfers or low-income families. In addition, I know the Florida Junior Tour offers travel and motel need-based scholarships. I am sure that f you are qualified ad fall into a certain income level, there is a place for you to play.

Heh.... yeahh.....

The IJGA wouldn't give a penny to anyone.
    Posted:
  • big_joebig_joe Members  180WRX Points: 0Posts: 180
    I bet they would kill to recruit any of the top 5 on the AJGA.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.