New golf Season

Golfin4Weezer ·  
Golfin4WeezerGolfin4Weezer  173WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 173
first team practice today
First team practice was today. We have some good lookin' players. I'm glad to see we have a TPC course on our schedule. TPC at Wakefield Plantation, here comes LEESVILLE! Go Pride!
Posted:

Comments

• golfpunk59golfpunk59 Canada 443WRX Points: 112Handicap: +3Members Posts: 443 Greens
    Yeah we have our fist practice next week and a great lookin team. Cuz this is my last year on the team i'mm gonna make sure i got out with a bang.
    Posted:
    Driver: 9* M3 440 Fuji Pro Tour Spec 63x
    3 Iron: Titleist 712u Tour Issue S400
    Irons: 4,6,8-PW 716 MB Nippon 125x
    Wedges: SM7 52* F 58* D Dynamic Gold S400
    Putter: Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 Mid Slant
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • drpaperclip7drpaperclip7  62WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 62
    u guys r lucky, i got to wait till august image/fool.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
    Posted:
  • Golfin4WeezerGolfin4Weezer  173WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 173
    golfpunk59 wrote on Feb 22 2006, 08:13 PM:

Yeah we have our fist practice next week and a great lookin team. Cuz this is my last year on the team i'mm gonna make sure i got out with a bang.

I messed up freshman year and didnt make the team so here I am Sophomore year sitting on a number 6 spot, chillin and waiting to play on up.
    Posted:
  • sync71sync71  1534WRX Points: 0Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,534
    Well I am going into my first year of High School Golf This year and I can't wait to for it to start. But that'll be sometime in april.
    Posted:
  • greenmachine0227greenmachine0227  303WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 303
    MassenaRedRaiders wrote on Feb 25 2006, 10:35 AM:

Well I am going into my first year of High School Golf This year and I can't wait to for it to start. But that'll be sometime in april.

Wow! You've got a really late starting season. Our first practice is next Monday and our first match is the Tuesday of the week after.
    Posted:
  • flamtapflamtap Welcome to the Tour.  288WRX Points: 0Jr. Boomers Posts: 288
    our season started August 26, the first day of school last year. we had tryouts on the first day of school. then 2 golfers on our team got kicked out of school because we got searched at the meeting because last year 2 golfers got caught smoking weed at the last match. our season has been over for a LONG time
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • haltham2006haltham2006  62WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 62
    what is the set up for your teams in america?

is it team of 5, 1 on 1 match play like in england?

I'm my clubs junior captain this year so im basically guarenteed in the team image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
    Posted:
  • kblakeney35kblakeney35  937WRX Points: 0Jr. Boomers Posts: 937
    Darn cold weather here in Iowa. Our season probably wont start for another 3-4 weeks. image/cray.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> And even then the weather will still be horrible.

haltham2006 wrote on Feb 25 2006, 05:47 PM:

I'm my clubs junior captain this year so im basically guarenteed in the team image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

We play teams of 5, stroke play. I dont know about the rest of the US though.
    Posted:
  • Lord ThomasLord Thomas Resident Royal  880WRX Points: 55Junior Mod Squad Posts: 880 Golden Tee

At my high school we played six guys and counted the low four scores for matches, and for tournaments we played five guys and counted the low four scores.

-Thomas
    Posted:
  • Golfin4WeezerGolfin4Weezer  173WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 173
    Lord Thomas wrote on Feb 26 2006, 10:19 AM:

At my high school we played six guys and counted the low four scores for matches, and for tournaments we played five guys and counted the low four scores.

-Thomas

There are 11 guys on my team. 6 players play stroke play against the other team. We take one backup player to conference matches, and 2 backup players to non-conference matches.
    Posted:
  • Ryno920Ryno920  105WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 105
    We aren't allowed to practice here until March 27, but that's spring break for me so tryouts won't be until April 3. And then, April 7 and 8 is our first meet which is a two day, 36 hole meet.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.