GolfWRX Members Special Opportunity ***Ends 5pm EST Tomorrow*** to try New Footjoy SYNR-G Shoes!!!!

Open to Everyone in the US!!!
FootJoy has released 10 pair of the new SYNR-G shoes exclusively to WRX
members! These are Tour-only until January so here's your chance to wear
and review them before anyone else. To make this as fair as possible,
here's how we'll determine the lucky 10. It's simple, just reply to this
post and state your case. Why should you be one of 10 to win a pair of
SYNR-G? This post will remain open until next Thursday (12/11) at which
time we'll the 10 best entries. Those players will pick the style of their
choice and the shoes are yours to keep. We just ask that you come back and
let us know what you think once you've had a chance to put them in play.

So dial up the creativity and state your case! To learn more about SYNR-G,
go to www.footjoy.com/synrg

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
BST AD Help
If you have a general help question, post here:
GolfWRX Website Help Desk

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen the shoe on their website and am very anxious to try it. As a person who has owned many pairs of footjoys, mostly classics and some DryJoys, I have faith that Footjoy will keep themselves on the cutting edge of technological development and continue to be the number one shoe in golf. And I would love to help them do so!

I am a college golfer who has to deal with the rigors of long rounds and lot's of time playing in a pair of shoes. I have tried many different types of shoes and can compare these shoes with classics, dryjoys, nike's, tour 360's and all the rest to leave a great review. I would love to try out a pair of shoes that are so highly regarded on the PGA tour. Spending so much time on the course will allow me to fully test these golf shoes in all areas of performance. Thanks

Chester

I'd like to give the a test and I think I would be a good candidate because I am a walker. If it were up to me the golf carts at my club would be banned.

Titleist TSr 3 10°, Ventus Blue 6s
Titleist TSr 2 16.5°, Ventus Blue 7s

Ping G430 3, 4, 5 hybrid, Alta CB Black 70s

PXG 0317T 6-9, Mitsubishi MMT 80s
Vokey SM9 46°, 50°, 54° D, 60° T, Mitsubishi MMT 85s

L.A.B. Mezz.1 Max 35”, Accra

I play weekly rain or shine, hot or cold and I am tough on my shoes. Rarely does a shoe last a whole year, they will see 100 degree heat,40 degree cold, mud, rain, sand, weeds and the trunk of my car. I've had some bad luck with footjoy shoes over the past years mostly losing their waterproof qualities and thus have switched to adidas with acceptable results. My last 4 pairs of shoes have all been adidas and I have not even looked at another brand, this is Footjoys chance to regain my patronage.

Woods : Callaway Razr TA, Titleist F3-05
Hybrid : Adams LSP XTD
Irons : Fourteen TC910 3&4I, Nike VRProCombo 5-PW
Wedges : Fourteen RM-11 54/60
Putter : Nike Method 003 Oven

After enduring six knee surgeries I have found the construction of my golf shoes is extremely important in providing proper stability for my legs. I have been a long time Footjoy wearer, but recently changed to another brand trying to find a stronger platform of support, however, the feel and comfort isn't the same.

I am very eager to try these new FJ's as they may provide the stability I'm looking for along with the high performance that the Synr-g configuration offers. Strength of the shoe construction along with flexibility in movement is essential.

Thanks to FootJoy (Acushnet) and GolfWRX for making an offer like this possible.

About 7 years ago I purchased a pair of footjoy dryjoy GX shoes. To date, these are by far the best shoes I've owened. I wear golf shoes an average of 4 days per week during the season, needless to say the dryjoys are getting pretty worn! I get a lot of comments regarding them, such as "you know that golf stores sell shoes to not just clubs". Over the past several years I have had the opportunity to try to replace them. I've tried many different styles and brands of golf shoe. I am always searching for a shoe that is waterproof, (and I've purchased many that claim to be and were not) a shoe that will fit a slightly wide foot, and a shoe that is comfortable, stylish, and supportive. Basically something that will compare to my old "slippers". Nothing has. So I have a trunk and closet full of shoes that I don't wear because of my Dryjoys. I would love to have the opportunity to try a new pair of dryjoys, hopefully they would last me another 7 years!

I should be one of the people to test them because I have an incredibly wide variety of shoes to compare them against, and because I offer a different dimension for shoe fitting. I have the flatest feet that you have ever seen. I could provide input for my fellow flat footed brethren, and compare them to my Adidas Tour 360's, Adidas Tour 360 2's, Footjoy DryJoys, Footjoy DryJoys Pro, Footjoy E-Comforts, and Footjoy Classics. Plus, I am a shoe HO.

I am currently a Professional Golf Managment student at Campbell University where we play golf everyday after class. We also have a Tournament Series in which we have a different event every weekend. We play through all differnt types of weather and temperatures so I need a pair of shoes that can handle that. With the amount that I play I dont have enough money to pay for a cart each time I play, so I walk each round. Spending all that time walking the golf course causes my shoes wear easily. I have found that Footjoy shoes last the longest and are the most comfortable. I have read about these new SYNR-G and they sound great to walk in. With the incorporation of memory foam and a heal lock, I am sure they would be a pleasure to wear as I play. I hope I am lucky enough to have the chance to try these new shoes out and let everyone know how they are. Thank you to Golfwrx and Footjoy for the oppertunity to possibly win a pair of these.

ever since i have picked up the game of golf i have been going through problems with my golf shoes. them being too heavy, tight, or causing blisters on my feet. so throughout my career i have been suffering from recurring problems with my shoes. the fact that footjoy is offering a shoe with a revolutionary design. so i have been searching for years to find the perfect shoe for me to have on my feet that will keep my game at its highest level. too who ever the ten are that do get the chance they will have a great opportunity to do something very few are able to do and hope they take this chance for all it worth and not just for the pair of shoes that they would be receiving. so i hope that i can be one of the lucky few who can experience this footwear first hand.

I have a great love for the game of golf and try to play every day. I enjoy walking the course, and am constantly looking for comfortable, and durable golf shoes. As a full time student I dont have very much money to buy expensive, and nice shoes. I have a part time job at a golf course and now that it is winter I am running out of money and am not getting very many hours there. I just finished buying my golf equipment for the upcomming season, and dont have much money left. I would really love the oppertunity to try these new shoes, because I usually buy shoes that are on clearence. I enjoy FJ products and only use FJ gloves and shoes. I would greatly appreciate the oppertunity to test these shoes and review them.

sincerely, Jim

First off I'd like to thank Footjoy for giving the members at golfwrx this opportunity.

I have been intrigued by the Footjoy SYNR-G's since I first saw them in the 2008-2009 FJ product book. This year I used Footjoy Dryjoys Tech religiously, wearing them every time I step onto a course or practice facility (I play/practice 6 days a week). They have been very comfortable but have grown to be quite dirty and scuffed throughout the season as is common with all white shoes. One of my favorite touring professionals is Davis Love III and when I saw him wearing SYNR-G's in his win at Disney I knew they must be good. I feel that SYNR-G's would be a good transition for me coming off of Dryjoys. Ever since I started taking golf seriously about 5 years ago I have worn nothing but Footjoy's. Adding some SYNR-G's to my closet would be great way to start my 2009 season. Thanks.

--Ben

As most know on this site I am one of the true shoe ho's and have many many pair. Over 40 pair easy. I would love to try these out and with my knowledge of shoes can give a good write up on the shoes. Also because of the great gesture by Footjoy I will offer a pair of brand new Nike air zoom shoes in 9.5 to Golfwrx. They can give them away in another contest or sell and use the procedes to put back into the site.

Happy Holidays!!

Scotty B

It is still golf season here and I walk every weekend with my foursome. I have been wearing dryjoys and alternate two pairs of them along with my classics. I am always anxious to try something new and I love new golf shoes. If they are looking for reviews prior to release then I will be able to get atleast 3 rounds of walking in them under my belt for a review. Thanks for the opportunity.

Well first off I am preparing myself to launch!!!!!

Secondly I am anxious to see if the new technology claims (i.e.: “the memory foam and HeelLoc zone work in harmony to secure the foot inside the shoe, while the innovative Tri-Lateral Stability Frame and G-Force outsole deliver the most stable hitting platform of any shoe we’ve ever developed) live up to their billing.

I also feel that my review will be unbiased, accurate, and well written all which will be a benefit to anyone who might have questions before purchasing these shoes in the future.

Driver: TM M4 Tour Issue
3W: Rogue
Hybrid: TEE
Irons: Callaway Apex Pro
54, 58 TM MG tour issue raw
Putter: PXG Gunboat H

These shoes look awesome and I expect them to be just that, but reason I need these shoes is because I am an admitted club ho. :busted2: You ask, "why would being a club ho entitle you to these shoes?" Well being the club ho that I am means that I have to try out most everything that everyone raves about on this site. :clapping: Especially if it's next great club that is guarranteed to hit it straight and long. :bb: This zaps all the money out of my golf fund faster than going to the strip club on one of our many out of town "golf trips". :drinks: I've worn the same pair of shoes I found on the clearance rack for 2 years now and my feet beg you!!! :shout: Get me out of these older than grandpa nikes and into the best FJs yet! :man_in_love: Papa needs a new pair of shoes!!! :yahoo:

Well, I have been a longtime foot joy user for many years. I have the opportunity to test these shoes in the roughest of conditions, at a small Patrol Base in Iraq. grass is scarce and our driving range/ one hole is mostly dirt and rock, a perfect opportunity to test the durability of the shoes. Our grounds are uneven, testing the traction of shoes when you hit your ball in a rough position. If I hit it OB, I need to put on full body armor to get my ball back, a perfect opportunity to really test how they hold up under extreme weight. Lastly, and most importantly, I forget to pack shoes to bring out here, so I really need a pair!

This would be amazing! I have never won anything in my life. I recently survived a car crash and all i thought about is I would never be able to play golf again! I will be able to but i lost my clubs and shoes in the crash. This would be a blessing. God bless Foot Joy

Taylor Made M4 Project X HAZRDS
Ping I20 5-pw
Ping Eye 2+ BECU 3,4 iron
Titleist Vokey SM6 54,60
Taylor Made Spider Tour Red putter
Titleist 917f 3 wood

Well, I have been a longtime foot joy user for many years. I have the opportunity to test these shoes in the roughest of conditions, at a small Patrol Base in Iraq. grass is scarce and our driving range/ one hole is mostly dirt and rock, a perfect opportunity to test the durability of the shoes. Our grounds are uneven, testing the traction of shoes when you hit your ball in a rough position. If I hit it OB, I need to put on full body armor to get my ball back, a perfect opportunity to really test how they hold up under extreme weight. Lastly, and most importantly, I forget to pack shoes to bring out here, so I really need a pair!

I'm not going to try to get a pair of these fine shoes. Instead I would like to offer my full support on behalf of armygolfer's request for a pair!! :clapping: