Sunset Beach Surfside

BurritoJimmyFan ·  
BurritoJimmyFanBurritoJimmyFan one down, one to goMembers  137WRX Points: 0Posts: 137
Want to see Lamont's work in progress?
Lamont sent me some pictures of the Surfside that he is working on for me. He's just waiting on the custom stamp to come in before applying the torch finish. I'm so pumped. What do y'all think?
Posted:

Comments

• matt_includedmatt_included Keep on Grindin' ClubWRX  1130WRX Points: 91Posts: 1,130 ClubWRX
    S E X Y!!!

Paintfill???
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • BurritoJimmyFanBurritoJimmyFan one down, one to go Members  137WRX Points: 0Posts: 137
    Yes, paintfill too, but i'm not sure the colors yet. I gave him a general idea of wanted and colors that i like, but mainly left it up to him to be creative.
    Posted:
  • Lngnokr71Lngnokr71 Hmmm what to get next? Members  965WRX Points: 0Posts: 965
    Looks like his handstamps are getting better....
    Posted:
  • BEND OF THE RIVER GCBEND OF THE RIVER GC Charter Members  6562WRX Points: 66Posts: 6,562 Titanium Tees
    Can't wait to see the finished product!
    Posted:
    TM M1 Kurokage shaft
    TM RBZ 3 wood stock Ozik shaft
    TM R11 4 wood Fujikura Rombax 6X07
    TM RBZ with Oban Revenge shaft
    Ping G irons 4-UW
    Nike VR 56*
    Nike VR 60*
    Black Lab oil can 350g custom grind by Geo
    Ping 4 Under carry bag
  • RedmanRedman Members  2754WRX Points: 56Posts: 2,754 Titanium Tees
    That looks really really good! Lamont does awesome work!
    Posted:
  • BigLeftyinAZBigLeftyinAZ Lefty Boomers  2484WRX Points: 0Posts: 2,484
    Lngnokr71 wrote on Jan 3 2009, 04:10 PM:

What the ****? If you cant play nice,Dont play at all
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • cjordan01cjordan01 Charter Members  513WRX Points: 0Posts: 513
    BigLeftyinAZ wrote on Jan 4 2009, 12:48 AM:

Long story, but in short I agree with you.
    Posted:
  • Lngnokr71Lngnokr71 Hmmm what to get next? Members  965WRX Points: 0Posts: 965
    cjordan01 wrote on Jan 4 2009, 06:14 PM:
    BigLeftyinAZ wrote on Jan 4 2009, 12:48 AM:

Long story, but in short I agree with you.

My coment was a compliment....Lamonts handstamps are looking really good these days.....sheesh image/vava.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':vava:' />
    Posted:
  • BurritoJimmyFanBurritoJimmyFan one down, one to go Members  137WRX Points: 0Posts: 137
    Here are a few more pics.......
    Posted:
  • HoosierGolferHoosierGolfer Members  1718WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,718
    It is great to see LaMont step into to putter making. He has shown that he has all of the skills needed to not only do it, but do it in a way all his own.

Great job LaMont. Can't wait to see the finished product.
    Posted:
    well, it's almost finished. What do y'all think so far?

oopps, the pics did not upload.........
    Posted:
    Post edited by Unknown User on

Advertisement
    Ok, I think i have the pics loaded. Does anybody else think this looks cool?
    Posted:
  • Lefty CatLefty Cat Team Bonecrusher Lefty Boomers  1560WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,560
    Looks great. Whats the grams on that hoss?
    Posted:
    365g

I'm so happy about the stamping and the face milling..........oh and i love the torch finish. I'm also planning on posting the finished pics after the paintfill. I hope everyone is enjoying this.
    Posted:
  • iteachgolfiteachgolf Members  17147WRX Points: 1,345Posts: 17,147 Titanium Tees
    Looks great! I love the shape, I may have to get one of those.
    Posted:
  • Lefty CatLefty Cat Team Bonecrusher Lefty Boomers  1560WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,560
    Kinda looks like a Scotty Fastback except dare I say it...better. Looks like a money maker. I'd game that in lefty in a hurry!
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • iteachgolfiteachgolf Members  17147WRX Points: 1,345Posts: 17,147 Titanium Tees
    The Big Lefty wrote on Jan 22 2009, 08:31 PM:
    Kinda looks like a Scotty Fastback except dare I say it...better. Looks like a money maker. I'd game that in lefty in a hurry!

my thoughts exactly. I've wanted to try a plumbers neck fastback.
    Posted:
    Well, the putter is finished and is currently in the hands of UPS. I think it looks fantastic. Big thanks to Chris and LaMont for all of their hard work. They were both really great to do business with.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.