I picked up a Mizuno TPM 1& 4 on Ebay.....

GBgolfcoach ·  
GBgolfcoachGBgolfcoach Members  196WRX Points: 0Posts: 196
for $47, two for one deal. They appear to be in good shape. I intend to paint fill them, get two Mizuno TPM headcovers and see how they roll. I think I did well here with reviews i have read about these two putters. Will add pics after i paint fill and clean them up. Do you think Mizuno will have headcovers available?
Posted:

Comments

• Hansch99Hansch99 Members  501WRX Points: 0Posts: 501
    Congratulations on picking up some great putters! In my opinion, these forged, milled, carbon-steel putters are the best value in the used market.

I doubt Mizuno has any headcovers left. These putters have been gone for a few years. You could always get a non-Mizuno TP Mills headcover for it at www.tpmillsputters.com.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • KonkliferKonklifer Thinkin' of a master plan... Members  8040WRX Points: 619Posts: 8,040 Titanium Tees
    Excellent putters and one of the softest, if not THE softest non-insert putter I've ever used.
    Posted:
    PING G400 Max 10.5° (-) | (fw tbd) | PING G410 19° (F-) | PING i25 22°, 26° | Callaway XHP 6-AW | PING Glide 2.0 Stealth, 54° SS, 58° ES | PING Scottsdale TR B60, 34.5"
    Srixon Z-Star Yellow
  • Russ757Russ757 Chesapeake, VAMembers  7742WRX Points: 199Posts: 7,742 Titanium Tees
    Ya I live right around the corner. Im also getting into this refinishing hobby. Make sure you post pics.
    Posted:

Driver: Ping G400 Max 10.5* Rogue Black 60

FW: Ping G400 14.5* Rogue Black 80

Hybrid: Ping G400 19* Rogue Black 85

DI: Srixon U65 KBS Proto 85 or Cleveland 588 MT 4i Steelfiber 80

Irons: Srixon 565/765 4-9 Steelfibers 110

Wedges: Cleveland RTX 4 48*, 52*, 56*, 60* Steelfiber 125

• HoosierGolferHoosierGolfer Members  1718WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,718
    Mizuno TPM covers often show up on eBay or as suggested, you could go with a Mills cover.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.