Anser 3 I just won....

nobreak1970 ·  
nobreak1970nobreak1970 Members  586WRX Points: 0Posts: 586
Calling all ping experts please.
In this pic, it looks blue in the patina...copper? or trick of the photo and lighting?

thanks
Posted:

Comments

• jjrpilotjjrpilot Members  339WRX Points: 86Posts: 339 Greens
    nobreak1970 wrote on Jan 8 2009, 11:04 PM:
    In this pic, it looks blue in the patina...copper? or trick of the photo and lighting?

thanks

Yes that's what I would guess...possibly Zinc or BeCu.........the "corrosion" in the back part of the putter looks to have a "bluish/green" color...if it's more green...then it's definitely some form of copper. I've owned several zinc Ping putters and 1 BeCu Ping putter...both had that slight patina/corrosion on the back...It adds character! image/cool.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cool)' />

Anyways, it's not stainless steel....so it should definitely have a nice "soft" feel to it! Let us know how you like it!
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • MoaningMMoaningM Members  1355WRX Points: 122Handicap: ScrPosts: 1,355 Platinum Tees
    Manganese Bronze, Anser 3 was only made in this!
    Posted:
  • taylormadegolfdudetaylormadegolfdude Members  107WRX Points: 0Posts: 107
    moan is correct
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.