TaylorMade Kia Ma Putter Questions

Ace In The Hole ·  
Ace In The HoleAce In The Hole What blocks growth is ignorance.Members  1562WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,562
Is there or has anyone ever seen a Kia Ma version of the Monte Carlo #7?

Has anyone see a Kia Ma version in Left Hand?

I've got some TaylorMade Tour connections but I'm not going to bother if there is nothing even out there.
Posted:

Comments

• Ace In The HoleAce In The Hole What blocks growth is ignorance. Members  1562WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,562
    Never mind, it ended up that a deal that I couldn't pass up on SC came up. I'll just keep my eye out to see what kind of Kia Ma's come across my plate.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • TheMoneyShotTheMoneyShot ***FIGJAM/Twirl of Doom*** Members  31979WRX Points: 1,721Posts: 31,979 Titanium Tees
    Why is it so hard finding these in local golf stores? I cannot find them listed on any major online retailers and do not feel comfortable buying the ones listed on eBay.
    Posted:
  • ScottyEScottyE Members  26WRX Points: 0Posts: 26
    www.tourspecgolf.com

all the kai ma you could want
    Posted:
  • SMGolferSMGolfer Members  490WRX Points: 65Posts: 490 Greens
    they do carry kia ma but with the agsi+ insert. i believe morton's golf (a sponsor) carries them as well, but i can't remember if its the one with the milled face. i am looking for kia ma as well but with the milled face, but i want to see one in person before making a purchase.
    Posted:
  • Ed SettleEd Settle #InsideTMAG ClubWRX  6067WRX Points: 189Handicap: 8.7Posts: 6,067 ClubWRX
    ScottyE wrote on Jan 15 2009, 06:19 PM:
    www.tourspecgolf.com

all the kai ma you could want

They carry the Kia Ma w/ insert and just added the milled face Kia Ma.
    Posted:
    Twitter:

Driver: Callaway Mavrik SZ 10.5 Graphite Design VR-6X
    Fairway 4w: Callaway Mavrik  4/16.5* GD GP-6X 
    Hybrid: Callaway Mavrik Pro 2/18  4/23* KBS Hybrid 85S
    Irons: Callaway '19 Apex Pro 2 Dot 5-PW MMT 105 S
    Wedges: Callaway MD 5 52/MD 5 56/Custom 60 WB Grind Modus 115 Wedge 
    Putter: Toulon Design Garage Las Vegas Chocolate
    Ball: Callaway CSX Triple Track
    Bag: Callaway 14 way carry

My WITB
  • zzmkdwzzmkdw Members  644WRX Points: 0Posts: 644
    TheMoneyShot wrote on Jan 15 2009, 03:05 PM:
    Why is it so hard finding these in local golf stores? I cannot find them listed on any major online retailers and do not feel comfortable buying the ones listed on eBay.

Local stores here in Michigan are just receiving their stock this week. I know they have been talked about for a long time, but weren't they just released?
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.