Tri Hot # 2

floyd ·  
floydfloyd Members  2826WRX Points: 124Handicap: +2.3Posts: 2,826 Titanium Tees
The Tri Hot # 2 is still a great putter, to me it's just as good as anything else that is made today.
Posted:

Comments

• nobreak1970nobreak1970 Members  586WRX Points: 0Posts: 586
    It's a great looking "Zing style" putter....never tried it but I can't hit with a Zing anyway.

Happy Putting.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • SakmanSakman @ryansako Marshals  6294WRX Points: 153Posts: 6,294 Marshals
    Give the Black Series #6 a whirl as well if you like the TriHot #2. I'll try to post some comparison pics tomorrow.
    Posted:
  • mp33ermp33er Members  589WRX Points: 72Posts: 589 Golden Tee
    No wonder - looked like KJ went back to this putter today... His bogey putt on #17 (i guess) after losing the 2nd shot to the left of greeen was great!!!
    Posted:
    Driver: Mizuno JPX-EZ
    3-Wood: Mizuno JPX-825
    5-Wood: Mizuno JPX-825
    7-Wood: Mizuno F60
    4-P: Mizuno MP-100
    Wedges: Mizuno MP T-Series 51' & 56'
    Putter: Odyssey Tank Cruiser #7
  • J-JJ-J Charter Members  754WRX Points: 0Posts: 754
    Agree, TriHot #2 is still a great putter!

Like the hosel, the look on top and especially the feel of the face!!
    Posted:
  • 502 to Right502 to Right Badds Members  8110WRX Points: 2Handicap: 8.3Posts: 8,110 Titanium Tees
    Steve Stricker agrees with you. He won't put a Cameron in play (even though he's a Titleist staffer) because he likes his Tri Hot 2 so much.
    Posted:
  • floydfloyd Members  2826WRX Points: 124Handicap: +2.3Posts: 2,826 Titanium Tees
    Here's some pics of my custom Tri Hot # 2,, it was bead blasted to get the glare out and custom painted.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • forrreforrre Members  1007WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,007
    502 to Right wrote on Jan 10 2009, 12:10 PM:
    Steve Stricker agrees with you. He won't put a Cameron in play (even though he's a Titleist staffer) because he likes his Tri Hot 2 so much.

Stricker plays the std. white hot, not sure of the # but I know it is not a tri hot.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.