My first TP Mills

sevenfourate ·  
sevenfouratesevenfourate Devotee of OCDENGLAND.Members  1887WRX Points: 141Handicap: pedPosts: 1,887 Platinum Tees
I decided after 10 years of SBST that im going to give "the gate" a year and see how it goes.

Now i needed a putter....being a face balanced man for all this tim,i had nothing with toe hang.

So i contacted TP Mills Friday night,asking about custom options,finishes etc etc. Things not looking favourable at this moment as im told a full custom is going to be 2 months,and even a few mods from a standard one could be nearly this long too.

Then tonight i get an email back from Paul at TP Mills in the UK and says he has one softtail custom in stock,that he can get to my specs !

So 34",345g,stainless with satin finish,hand-stamped,flange sight-line and gripmaster deerskin grip.

And the best news is,it will be with me Tuesday - thats 4 days after initial enquiry.........

Pics:

TPMills1.jpg

TPMills3.jpg

TPMills4.jpg

First time ever,i cant wait for the weekend to hurry up and go...........
Posted:
Regards - 'Shuv'

PING G20 - 9.5  degree - Grafalloy ProLaunch Red - X
BRIDGESTONE J33 (15) - Grafalloy ProLaunch Red - X
MIZUNO Fli-Hi (17+20) - Grafalloy ProLaunch Red - X
TAYLORMADE UDi No 4 (23 degree) - Project X - 6.5
CALLAWAY X22 Tour Irons (5 - PW) - Project X - 6.5
CALLAWAY MD3 Black (52+58 deg) - DG PRO S300
ODYSSEY White Hot Pro 2 - (Rossie) - 343g  / 34.5"
TAYLORMADE TP5 Golf Ball ←NEW 2019 Version→

SHUV'S WITB: http://www.golfwrx.c...l-and-now-2016/

Comments

• callawayguy10callawayguy10 Members  600WRX Points: 0Posts: 600
    Nice looking putter I hope it works well for you
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • 5UnderPar5UnderPar Members  913WRX Points: 79Posts: 913 Golden Tee
    Very nice Softtail.....enjoy. The deerskin grip is fantastic.
    Posted:
  • SetTheBarrHighSetTheBarrHigh DallasClubWRX  3951WRX Points: 193Posts: 3,951 ClubWRX
    Nice looking flatstick. I really like the look of softail's.
    Posted:
    Ping G410 Plus 9°
    Titleist 909H 19°
    Ping i210 (4,6,8,W)
    Titleist SM7 52°, 58°
    Titleist Pro Platinum Sonoma Two
  • AltusBelieverAltusBeliever Members  542WRX Points: 0Posts: 542
    Good for you! You will love your softail. I have the Softail, an Old School One and a Klassic. I love them all. Hard to decide what to use! You were lucky to find one.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.