Help selecting Putter type

msnchez ·  
msnchezmsnchez Farmington, MNMembers  36WRX Points: 60Handicap: 16Posts: 36 Bunkers
Looking at potentially replacing my putter high MOI face balanced putter with either the new Cleveland Classic 2 or the new Odyssey 330 or the Marxman Blade. My question for the ages is, what type of putter should I use? I have a SBST style, should i use a heel shafted putter (ie. XG-9) or a putter with an Answer type putter. Will any of the last two types of putters have a counterproductive effect on my putting? I have tried and like all of them but will like to get the one that best fits my putting style.
Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.