New Putter

Geo ·  
GeoGeo Happy Geo's Dayin the momentMarshals  7105WRX Points: 62Posts: 7,105 Marshals
Black Satin Anser 2 with titanium shaft
This was one of my Christmas presents. It arrived a bit before but only just got around to taking some pictures. It's an original, not refinished, Black Satin Anser 2 with a titanium shaft. The original owner used to work for PING and was told that this one was the last black satin head that they had then had it shafted up in the Wrx department with the rare Sandvik shaft. Great combo that's just perdy on the eyes. image/good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':good:' />

Enjoy. image/smilie_ping.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':smilie_ping:' />

bsa2-01.jpg

bsa2-02.jpg

bsa2-03.jpg

bsa2-04.jpg

bsa2-05.jpg

bsa2-06.jpg

bsa2-07.jpg
Posted:
:hi:

Comments

• poppman2142poppman2142 Members  1205WRX Points: 167Posts: 1,205 Platinum Tees
    What does the titanium shaft do to the putter as far a feel and playability compared to their stock shafts?
    Posted:
    Callaway Mavrik 10.5* with Tensei Pro White 60 stiff tipped 1/2"
    Titleist TS4 10.5* with GD XC6 stiff tipped 1/2" 
    Titleist TS2 16.5* with Tensei Pro White 70 stiff tipped 1"
    Titleist TS2 hybrid 19* with Tensei Pro White 90 stiff tipped 1/2"
    Titleist 680 MB 4-9 with Shimada Tour X-Stiff SS 1X
    Vokey SM7 46,50,55,60 with Shimada Tour X-Stiff 
    Yes C Groove Callie tour issue Badds prototype long neck
    Callaway Chrome Soft X Triple Track
    Golf Pride Multicompound Black/Black +1/64"
    Ogio Silencer bag
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • sevenfouratesevenfourate Devotee of OCD ENGLAND.Members  1887WRX Points: 141Handicap: pedPosts: 1,887 Platinum Tees
    GREAT 'wand' is that. What a looker ! Even better if the head was twisted round 180 degress...........

Those shafts are FIRM. I had one in a driver back in the day. You wont suffer any lag or torque on that baby i promise.
    Posted:
    Regards - 'Shuv'

PING G20 - 9.5  degree - Grafalloy ProLaunch Red - X
    BRIDGESTONE J33 (15) - Grafalloy ProLaunch Red - X
    MIZUNO Fli-Hi (17+20) - Grafalloy ProLaunch Red - X
    TAYLORMADE UDi No 4 (23 degree) - Project X - 6.5
    CALLAWAY X22 Tour Irons (5 - PW) - Project X - 6.5
    CALLAWAY MD3 Black (52+58 deg) - DG PRO S300
    ODYSSEY White Hot Pro 2 - (Rossie) - 343g  / 34.5"
    TAYLORMADE TP5 Golf Ball ←NEW 2019 Version→

SHUV'S WITB: http://www.golfwrx.c...l-and-now-2016/
  • nobreak1970nobreak1970 Members  586WRX Points: 0Posts: 586
    magnificent specimen!!!!!!

image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    Posted:
  • MMB1500MMB1500 Members  6613WRX Points: 558Handicap: GolfPosts: 6,613 Titanium Tees
    A beauty!
    Posted:
  • GeoGeo Happy Geo's Day in the momentMarshals  7105WRX Points: 62Posts: 7,105 Marshals
    Thanks guys. Big fan of the rarity, obviously, but I was especially happy to come across one in mint condition. Let alone the classic looks. I can't speak too much for playability as I've only had the chance to play around with it on the carpet. I think sevenfourate is correct in that the shaft is firm, very much so (just from playing the "bend the shaft" game), but it seems to absorb vibration fairly well so that it plays fairly smooth...but again, very limited indoor time. One thing that is noticeable is that this putter plays HUGELY light. Definitely need to stick it on a swingweight scale as it feels extremely light.
    Posted:
    :hi:
  • Brando5105Brando5105 Putter Hoe Members  2216WRX Points: 0Posts: 2,216
    thats one sweet putter there Beruo....You have quite a sweet collection from the other side of the ball
    Posted:
    Cobra Bio Cell + 661 speeder
    Big Bertha 3w Fuji 8.3TS X
    Apex Pro 2-PW C-Tapper X
    Satori wedges
    Machine M20
    WITB Link
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • MoaningMMoaningM Members  1355WRX Points: 121Handicap: ScrPosts: 1,355 Platinum Tees
    Very nice Beruo, Pat Pend model also, black satin is a lovely looking putter!
    Posted:
  • PuttingDoctorPuttingDoctor The Putting Doctor Members  2119WRX Points: 1Posts: 2,119 Platinum Tees
    I does look to be a real find....especially in a lefty.

MHO though is that it cries out for paint fill on the back side.
    Posted:
    Glen Coombe
    The Putting Doctor “Retired!”
    Level 3 SAM PuttLab Instructor
    Carribean Represemtative SAM Sports
    Creator of Perfection Platforms
    Http://puttingdoctor.net

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.