MOI Cameron for 2009

bigbird ·  
bigbirdbigbird Members  36WRX Points: 55Posts: 36 Bunkers
Rumor has it from my rep that Scotty will be rolling out some MOI putters for Spring 2009. I think we will be able to see these @ the show. Has anyone else heard this?
Posted:

Comments

• CloranCloran Members  1047WRX Points: 60Posts: 1,047 Platinum Tees
    please get pics image/nyam.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':nyam:' />
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • RamblerRambler North CarolinaMembers  1750WRX Points: 112Posts: 1,750 Platinum Tees
    image/worth.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':worth:' />
    Posted:
  • bigbirdbigbird Members  36WRX Points: 55Posts: 36 Bunkers
    That's the worst!!!!! reply ever to a rumor!
    Posted:
  • claytonstoker21claytonstoker21 Members  623WRX Points: 55Posts: 623 Golden Tee
    yes i can confirm this. i know jb holmes was playing it at the bmw and several other players no pics tho. it is similar to the odyssey marxman . also on scottys blog he said he was gaming a proto mallet
    Posted:
  • Slapjax7s Slapjax7s JERSEYMembers  2005WRX Points: 0Posts: 2,005 BST Banned
    claytonstoker21 wrote on Jan 11 2009, 09:55 PM:
    yes i can confirm this. i know jb holmes was playing it at the bmw and several other players no pics tho. it is similar to the odyssey marxman . also on scottys blog he said he was gaming a proto mallet

I think we saw this on Scotty's site in the BMW slideshow...Check that.
    Posted:
  • hoosiervolunteerhoosiervolunteer Members  883WRX Points: 0Posts: 883
    I've heard that the "Notchback" might be released in the spring. Makes sense considering the success of the Fastback and Squareback designs. For a high MOI design, it actually looks pretty good.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • RamblerRambler North CarolinaMembers  1750WRX Points: 112Posts: 1,750 Platinum Tees
    rss_img_SONY%202009%20Monday%20034.jpg

rss_img_SONY%202009%20Monday%20041.jpg
    Posted:
  • resist_hard.resist_hard. Account Hold  906WRX Points: 0Posts: 906
    Thanks for posting pics.

Its nasty though.
    Posted:
  • stuart.f.cohenstuart.f.cohen Members  502WRX Points: 83Posts: 502 Golden Tee
    These look great. Are these getting announced at the PGA show? Any details?
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.