Bob Bettinardi at 09 Sony!!!New Protos!!! Exclusive Pics!!!

2»

Comments

• bartolomeobartolomeo Retired International Playboy Members  531WRX Points: 82Posts: 531 Golden Tee
    Anyway to see better pics of the new HC technology?

Thanks,

Bart(tm)
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • pitbull808pitbull808 Putter Hoarder Marshals  9368WRX Points: 149Posts: 9,368 Marshals
    bartolomeo wrote on Jan 13 2009, 08:07 AM:
    Anyway to see better pics of the new HC technology?

Thanks,

Bart(tm)

I screwed up yesterday and in my excitement forgot to take a picture of it. BUT...no worries got even better pics of the cover and Proto Betti and Mizuno putters today. They'll be up in a few.

BTW..the putter above in the pics are NOT DASS. They are all carbon steel. I felt them again today and they are spectacular. Some of his prototypes I saw today left me with my jaw dropped. Mr Bettinardi is DEFINITELY going places I like in his putters. There were easily at least five putters I'd love to own....even if there were only to be dust collectors. In my opinion, although I might be playing a Rife at the moment and have owned tons of Camerons in the past, nobody mills a putter as pretty as Bettinardi. image/yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':yes:' />
    Posted:
  • Dukefan1Dukefan1 Lefty Boomers  2252WRX Points: 127Posts: 2,252 Platinum Tees
    beruo wrote on Jan 13 2009, 09:31 AM:
    Skaffa77 wrote on Jan 13 2009, 05:48 AM:
    Nice pics!! Thanks so much, great to see Bob doing well and that we have some more Bettinardi's that might be coming our way soon!

Off topic, but is that Rory's Nerf golf bag?

How many Nerf staffers you think are out there? image/biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

I was asking myself the same question.
    Posted:
    Driver-Callaway Big Bertha 816 DBD, 3 Wood-Callaway XR Steelhead, 5 Wood-Callaway Rogue, Irons-Ben Hogan PTX Wedges-Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 50, 54 Ping Glide 58, Putter-Odyssey EXO 7s, Ball-Snell MTB Black, Bridgestone Tour b330
  • Mr.BMr.B Members  242WRX Points: 0Posts: 242
    great, thanks a lot ! image/blush.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blush:' />

now i have to go change my underpants image/heart.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':heart:' />
    Posted:
  • albalb Members  423WRX Points: 55Posts: 423 Bunkers
    Awesome pic's Reid, as always. Gotta love the Bettinardi putters.
    Posted:
  • Titleist87Titleist87 Members  2869WRX Points: 57Posts: 2,869 Titanium Tees
    I would really like to pick up the Type 1F. That is the style I prefer.
    Posted:
    Cobra Fly-Z+ Aldila DVS
    MacGregor MT 4w Aldila DVS
    Titleist 915H 3
    Ben Hogan Apex Edge Pro/'87 Titleist Tour Model/'86 Spalding Tour Edition
    Titleist SM6 50 F Grind
    Titleist SM6 54 S Grind
    Titleist SM6 58 S Grind
    Titleist SC Studio Design 5

Advertisement
  • rrkmanrrkman Members  1182WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,182
    Those are pretty sharp....I'll have to figure out a way to get my hands on one of those plumber's necks....especially if I can get a volcano headcover with it.
    Posted:
  • pitbull808pitbull808 Putter Hoarder Marshals  9368WRX Points: 149Posts: 9,368 Marshals
    rrkman wrote on Jan 15 2009, 07:49 AM:
    Those are pretty sharp....I'll have to figure out a way to get my hands on one of those plumber's necks....especially if I can get a volcano headcover with it.

Randy..the covers will be available from his site soon. image/wink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
    Posted:
  • rrkmanrrkman Members  1182WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,182
    I really like that cover but I think I'll have to get a bettinardi putter first. I'll have to add them both to my 'want' list for the year. Thanks again for the pics and in depth team coverage.
    Posted:
  • Bogie HokieBogie Hokie Members  154WRX Points: 0Posts: 154
    Awesome pictures. I would love to get my hands on that SB-5+.

This just popped up on Bettinardi.com and thought you would all be interested.

New pictures (some old) and youtube videos from Hawaii with Mr. B.

Pics and Vids

Posted:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Bogie HokieBogie Hokie Members  154WRX Points: 0Posts: 154
    Venno wrote on Jan 16 2009, 12:11 AM:
    Seeing and testing the covers first hand I can tell you 3 things. One they will hold up like a bullet proof vest, 2 THEY WILL NOT FALL OFF YOUR PUTTER, and 3 They protect your putter better than what is out there now, neck is a tad longer, and the cushioning is much better, the fur wont pile either!

Are these going to be available through bettinardi.com as pitbull said, or will these be limited runs released to you and Jimmy? Either way, I must get one image/yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':yahoo:' />

Thanks
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • Mizzy4Mizzy4 Members  328WRX Points: 0Posts: 328
    ****, where can I get the Type 1. Got to have it.
    Posted:
  • robbie91robbie91 Members  3117WRX Points: 147Posts: 3,117 Titanium Tees
    image/coolpics.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':coolpics:' /> i never even looked into this line of putters before joining this website. they have a great feel and i think im going to have to pick one up to play around with. some of the best pics ive seen thanks a lot !!!!!!
    Posted:
    TaylorMade M5 10.5* // Mitsubishi Tensei Orange 60X
    TaylorMade M6 15* // Mitsubishi Tensei Orange 75X
    Titleist 915 3H // Diamana S+ 80X 
    PING I210 (4-U) // Steel Fiber FC 115 F4 
    PING Glide 3.0 Eye 2 56* // Steel Fiber FC 115 F4
    PING Glide 3.0 Eye 2 60* // Steel Fiber FC 115 F4
    Byron Morgan DH89 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.