Golf Pride Tour Classic

Ace In The Hole ·  
Ace In The HoleAce In The Hole What blocks growth is ignorance.Members  1562WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,562
New for this year, anyone using yet?
Just curious if anyone has one fo these grips on a putter they are using yet? It's new to the GP line and is what I like (Midsize, Rubber, Red) I have one on order to see how it stacks up to the rest of the Baby t's and Iomic's of the golf world, if it's anything close to how much I love my GP New Decade MC grips on the rest of my sticks it should be great.

http://www.golfpride.com/grips/putter/tour_classic_red.aspx
Posted:

Comments

• Ace In The HoleAce In The Hole What blocks growth is ignorance. Members  1562WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,562
    No one has tried this grip out hey? Well I guess I will have to review it when I get it on the Scotty.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.