Scotty Lie Angle Change

t1up712 ·  
t1up712t1up712 Members  51WRX Points: 60Posts: 51 Bunkers
I am thinking of having the lie angle on a Studio Style Newport 2 changed to a little flatter. If you have done this did you send it to Scotty's shop or have someone local do it? I don't really want to send it in because I would like to be able to try it as it is bent so it can be tweaked but it is my gamer and I don't want it ruined.
Posted:

Comments

• dehdeh Members  472WRX Points: 65Posts: 472 Greens
    I have had several done locally - just find someone who is careful about not scratching the putters and knows what they are doing
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • hoshos Members  655WRX Points: 55Posts: 655 Bunkers
    These bend pretty easy, I took one of mine down to 64 from 71. You could probably do it yourself with a vice and a lot of rags or rubber (did this to an odyssey b4 getting my bending machine) but if you know someone that has a machine, great. If attempting yourself, watch that you don't adjust your loft too, assuming you're happy where it's at.

Whatever you do, I'm sure you're not going to ruin it. Scratches can me removed if necessary.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.