Anyone with an IOmic on a Ping Karsten B60?

RBfromMA ·  
RBfromMARBfromMA Members  154WRX Points: 67Handicap: 2Posts: 154 Fairways
What color did you go with? Looking for pics...
I am looking to replace the grip on my Karsten B60 with an IOmic. Has anyone put an IOmic on their B60? Which color did you go with? The stock color scheme of the putter and headcover doesn't really have it calling for any specific one. I could go black but sort of wanted a little more than that. Maybe this is the time to do some paintfill using Deerslayers newly added how-to...

Thoughts? Pictures?
Posted:

Comments

• nobreak1970nobreak1970 Members  586WRX Points: 0Posts: 586
    I replaced the grip on my Karsten Anser2 today with a red Cameron Studio Design. image/wink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

I know it's not iomic, just wanted to share. But to add something to the OP the Karsten winn grips on this series of putters is mushy.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • RBfromMARBfromMA Members  154WRX Points: 67Handicap: 2Posts: 154 Fairways
    Yes, agreed that the original grip on there is a bit on the soft side. I do like the flatness of the top side, though, which helps with alignment. It doesn't round over on the edges like the stock grip on my old White Steel Rossie.

As for color, I am thinking of heading in the green or yellow direction.
    Posted:
  • nobreak1970nobreak1970 Members  586WRX Points: 0Posts: 586
    those colors would look sharp. If the local shop here had a green SC studio grip I would've jumped all over it.(not even sure if they are offered in green) Was just surprised they even stocked them. Anyway good luck with it, and I've changed the grip on my Anser 2 3 times now, and honestly I've found "the one" judging from my practice here on my green in the house. The funny part was I originally went in to get an Iomic put on it, but the guys as the pro shop here in town had NO CLUE of the brand....!

I just moved on at that point.

Happy Putting.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.