best find in my life

one platinum TW prototype
check it out

i got it at the for championship tiger lleft the practice ball at the chipping green

Comments

• easyyyeasyyy Founder & Still a Ho DetroitRules Official, Administrator Posts: 12,277 admin
    I know you have been pressured. Are you going to Ebay? Tell us. That is a rare find. Has to be worth something. What do you think?

If you did sell it there and the price went high, it could make the Jim Rome show. image/cool.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':kewlpics:' />
  • GooseGoose Junior Mod Squad Posts: 1,270 ✭✭
    Greg,

I saw the other thread. rits a great pick up. I hope that you've made up your own mind what to do with it. dont listen to what other people are trying to pressure you into doing. If you want to sell it then sell it and If you want to keep it then keep it. whatever you do good luck. its a great pickup.

GoOsE
    PXG 0811X 10* w/ Tensei Blue 70TX<br />PXG 0341X 15* w/ Tensei Blue 70TX<br />PXG 0317 19* w/ Tensei Blue 80X<br />PXG 0311T 4-W w/ Nippon Modus 130X<br />PXG 0311 50*,55*,60* w/ Modus 130X<br />Scotty Cameron Circle T Newport 2
  • italianstallionitalianstallion Bethpage Black - 8th hole Junior Mod Squad Posts: 3,016 ✭✭
    I'd keep it for sure. It may be worth something, but it has sentimental value. Think to yourself "Tiger Woods touched this ball, putted this ball."
  • bakerdrew34@hotmail.com[email protected] Members Posts: 44
    Tough decision but I think that I would keep it. I'm gonna be at the Bay Hill in a couple of weeks and would love to be lucky enough to have something like that happen to me.
  • animalisticanimalistic 7th Hole Ballybunion !! Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,235
    do whatever u want with it!!!its yours after all!!!

but........................if it was me id sell it so i could pimp n ho' clubs image/pimp.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':kewlpics:' /> image/pimp.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':aggressive:' /> image/pimp.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' /> image/pimp.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':vava:' /> image/pimp.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> image/pimp.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':yahoo:' /> image/pimp.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cool)' /> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • stickmanstickman Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,981
    great find greg !
  • GolferGal2009GolferGal2009 about that.... Members, Jr. Boomers Posts: 466
    $$$

nice find!! i'd keep it.
  • TReedTReed Members Posts: 289
    great find

I bet its worth a lot

I don't know what I would do with it
  • sync71sync71 Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,534
    Awesome find...personally I'd keep it. Cause that's rare.
  • fireicefireice Posts: 416 ✭✭
    I'd sell it in a heartbeat. Just me.
  • haltham2006haltham2006 Members Posts: 62
    i would keep like i would a hole in one ball
  • Golfin4WeezerGolfin4Weezer Members Posts: 173
    Sell it. Then buy us drinks image/drinks.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':kewlpics:' />
  • kblakeney35kblakeney35 Jr. Boomers Posts: 937
    THat's incredible. I'd put it on display with bulletproof glass around it image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':aggressive:' />

It'll be a great story to tell your grandkids one day image/drinks.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':kewlpics:' />
  • kkherekkhere Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,138
    Tough call, you can definitely get good money for it which is always nice, but its not everyday you find something this special
  • JHRJHR Charter Members Posts: 4,347
    edited Mar 6, 2006 #16
    I think i would have to keep it, but i am a collector of stuff.

I have a game ball that i caught at the game when Barry Sanders rushed for 2000 yards against the Jets, i had a mutual friend get it signed, i have had many offers to buy it, but i keep it as a conversation piece, its a piece of history. Not trying to threadjack, just making a point, it is a rare piece of sports memorabilia, so someone might want it, but take it from someone that has a few TW items, they are not worth a ton right now, i think they will be more valuable later though, at least i am hoping.

Great find whatever you decide, good luck in your choice of what to do.
  • SCameron009SCameron009 ¡~WRX~! Members Posts: 1,783 ClubWRX
    edited Mar 8, 2006 #17
    Don't let anyone decide for you of what to do with it. It is certainly a rare thing and I would think it has high sentimental value. Is it worth a good wad of cash...sure, but that would be like a guy in the major leagues signing, and throwing you a ball, then turning right around to sell it, to me why sell away that memory when in 10-15 years that 2-3 hundred dollars wont mean a thing to you when the ball itself would. Again that is just my opinion, anyways good luck in your decision whatever it may be!

- Bryan