Adam Scott's New Putter

2»

Comments

• Tim DelgadoTim Delgado In Vino (and Golf) Veritas Members  1749WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,749
    bbeard10 wrote on Jan 28 2009, 01:20 AM:
    Scotty strikes again with another direct copy of another maunfacturers putter.

I use (and really like) the Red X2.

But EVERYONE has to admit that Cameron simply makes nice-looking copies of other's designs.

Tim
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • jebbjebb Unregistered  1647WRX Points: 2Posts: 1,647 Platinum Tees
    That is the most shameless copy I have ever seen. image/stinker.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':stinker:' />

How does he have the brass neck to put that out there?

At what point does he start bring out Xeroxes of current models rather than raiding old designs?

Terrible.
    Posted:
    That Aint Billy Bob!!
  • BEND OF THE RIVER GCBEND OF THE RIVER GC Charter Members  6562WRX Points: 66Posts: 6,562 Titanium Tees
    I still have my Zebra from 1994.

In fact, it is the one putter I have never sold off. Well, now I can't cause it is worthless, but it still puts a nice roll on the ball.
    Posted:
    TM M1 Kurokage shaft
    TM RBZ 3 wood stock Ozik shaft
    TM R11 4 wood Fujikura Rombax 6X07
    TM RBZ with Oban Revenge shaft
    Ping G irons 4-UW
    Nike VR 56*
    Nike VR 60*
    Black Lab oil can 350g custom grind by Geo
    Ping 4 Under carry bag

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.