Scotty Cameron "Pro Platinum" Newport 2

Ace In The Hole ·  
Ace In The HoleAce In The Hole What blocks growth is ignorance.Members  1562WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,562
Difference between the 2001 & 2002 model??
Guys I'm just curious if anyone can tell me if there is any difference between the 2001 Pro Platinum Newport 2 and the 2002 model, be it markings or anything else?

Thanks
Posted:

Comments

• Ace In The HoleAce In The Hole What blocks growth is ignorance. Members  1562WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,562
    Shoot, I meant for this to be in the putter forum naturally. Can one of the admins please relocate it. Sorry guys.

Edit: Admins you can delete this topic I just reposted it in the putter forums
    Posted:
    Post edited by Unknown User on

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.