Scotty Cameron "Pro Platinum" Newport 2

Ace In The Hole ·  
Ace In The HoleAce In The Hole What blocks growth is ignorance.Members  1562WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,562
Difference between the 2001 & 2002 model??
Guys I'm just curious if anyone can tell me if there is any difference between the 2001 Pro Platinum Newport 2 and the 2002 model, be it markings or anything else?

Thanks
Posted:

Comments

• Ridgecrest18Ridgecrest18 Members  619WRX Points: 123Posts: 619 Golden Tee
    I do not think there were any significant differences between 2001 and 2002 NP2 models. The only appreciable difference between the two model years, were the head styles released. I believe those head-styles were:

2001 Newport 2; Newport Mid Slant; Del Mar 3.5; and Laguna Mid Slant

2002 NP2; NP Mid Slant; Laguna; Laguna 2.5; Big Sur; and Mid Sur

Hope this helps
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Ace In The HoleAce In The Hole What blocks growth is ignorance. Members  1562WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,562
    Ya I was just reffering to the Newport 2, so I guess they must be an exact match then??
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.