Tourstage Bridgestone PV-5?

Nickcuban ·  
NickcubanNickcuban My clubs drop strokes like Type R stickers add HP!Members  508WRX Points: 0Posts: 508
Info please
A customer came in to the shop today with a Tourstage Bridgestone PV-5 putter. I had never seen one and that thing was AWESOME. Forged, pretty heavy, nice setup. I tried to google it and came up with tons of info but all in language I can't read. Does anyone know what it is worth? He said he bought it at the local flee market for $30 and I told him I'd buy it from him for $35 if he doesn't like it, and he said he might be back if he can't putt with it. Thanks
Posted:

Comments

• NickcubanNickcuban My clubs drop strokes like Type R stickers add HP! Members  508WRX Points: 0Posts: 508
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • xxioxxio Cebu, PhilippinesMembers  5836WRX Points: 291Posts: 5,836 Titanium Tees
    I used to have the long neck PV2. It was a great putter and I should've kept it. I don't have a long neck in my rotation anymore image/sad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
    Posted:
  • NickcubanNickcuban My clubs drop strokes like Type R stickers add HP! Members  508WRX Points: 0Posts: 508
    Any idea on a price range for these things?
    Posted:
  • drpinodrpino NYMarshals  8976WRX Points: 73Posts: 8,976 Marshals
    i picked up a PV-1 (Anser style) a couple months ago off the BST here. sets up nicely and the plated forged carbon steel produces a soft but responsive feel.

some photos of the condition it's in for the price i paid:

IMG_1123-1.jpg

IMG_1121-1.jpg

IMG_1120-1.jpg

IMG_1122-1.jpg
    Posted:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    It is almost impossible to remember how tragic a place the world is when one is playing golf. -Robert Wilson Lynd

WITB: constant rotation

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.