Looking for other options similar to Circa 62 #7

uclaith ·  
uclaithuclaith Members  91WRX Points: 56Posts: 91 Bunkers
or could i get a flow neck welded to a B60?
I've been eyeing this putter for a looooong time... just cant get over the way it sets up behind the ball

However, my college student budget has these priced out of my league (for now... or a while given the job market)

Looking for something similar in style to this puppy... I've been checkin out the old Del Mar line which is nice, but still a costly collectible... Odyssey black i #9 is close but i need something with less heel_shaft / toe hang...

Any advice on finding something similar in shape?

If thats impossible, what about welding a flow-neck onto a ping B60? Not sure about the price-range or effects on feel/weight etc for that type of work, but i figured i'd check around here before i start bugging LaMont again (as usual)

Posted:
spaulding get your foot off the boat

Comments

• TM golf guyTM golf guy Members  9985WRX Points: 1Posts: 9,985 Titanium Tees
    Welding on a neck definitely isn't a cheap alternative. I got a few quotes for that for a Cameron, and you are better off just buying the Circa. Can't be much help on a similar putter, at least not off the top of my head.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • kitsoasiskitsoasis fried chicken Members  3859WRX Points: 56Posts: 3,859 Titanium Tees
    What is your budget exactly?

The #7 can be had for mid/high 100s in good condition on the second hand market, and if you're planning to game it then its well worth the money.
    Posted:
  • wildwilly911wildwilly911 Members  2750WRX Points: 0Posts: 2,750
    a new neck can be welded to just about any putter, and its not all that expensive. i got a laguna thats kinda what your looking for if you like the laguna. the neck was snapped of this right down to the bumper, shes not the prettiest but its a cheap laguna
    Posted:
  • RHINOGOLF2RHINOGOLF2 Rhino Golf Members  4WRX Points: 0Posts: 4
    You could always look into the Ping B90. It is a similar putter but more inexpensive.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.