What is my BB2 made out of?

pezjason ·  
pezjasonpezjason Lefty Boomers  255WRX Points: 60Posts: 255 Greens
Just trying to figure out what metal my BB2 is made out of, I can't seem to find the right info on my version. I am sure it is just made out of carbon steel. It looks exactly like the one below.

Bettinardi%20BB2%20Putter%2004.JPG

Bettinardi%20BB2%20Putter%2002.JPG
Posted:

Comments

• pitbull808pitbull808 Putter Hoarder Marshals  9368WRX Points: 149Posts: 9,368 Marshals
    D.A.S.S. Double Ages Stainless Steel.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • KevCarterKevCarter WisconsinClubWRX  12929WRX Points: 472Posts: 12,929 ClubWRX
    pezjason wrote on Jan 23 2009, 12:40 AM:
    Just trying to figure out what metal my BB2 is made out of, I can't seem to find the right info on my version. I am sure it is just made out of carbon steel. It looks exactly like the one below.

Beautiful, classic blade!

Kevin
    Posted:
    I could be wrong
    I've been wrong before
    I'll be wrong again
  • jcigarsjcigars Members  2194WRX Points: 55Posts: 2,194 Platinum Tees
    Take a magnet and see if it sticks to the head. If it does the putter is made from carbon steel image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Jimmy
    Posted:
  • pezjasonpezjason Lefty Boomers  255WRX Points: 60Posts: 255 Greens
    ahh why didn't I think of that. Thanks guys! Ok so it is made out of stainless steel. Is there any way of telling if its D.A.S.S.? I really wish Bettinardi had a comprehensive archieve like the Cameron site. I know he has a little one, but there is lots of gaps in it....
    Posted:
  • 502 to Right502 to Right Badds Members  8110WRX Points: 2Handicap: 8.3Posts: 8,110 Titanium Tees
    pezjason wrote on Jan 23 2009, 01:24 PM:
    ahh why didn't I think of that. Thanks guys! Ok so it is made out of stainless steel. Is there any way of telling if its D.A.S.S.? I really wish Bettinardi had a comprehensive archieve like the Cameron site. I know he has a little one, but there is lots of gaps in it....

It's DASS. Bettinardi doesn't make stainless putters out of anything else.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.