Very nice surprise at my door today....

cheeser ·  
cheesercheeser Members  922WRX Points: 102Handicap: 5.6Posts: 922 Golden Tee
I had a very nice surprise at my door today at lunch. First time buyer. I don't know why I did it but I bought the '09 Hula and guess what showed up.....a naughty hula girl!

Posted:

Comments

• HoosierGolferHoosierGolfer Members  1718WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,718
    cheeser......you are one lucky man! image/man_in_love.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':man_in_love:' />
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • cheesercheeser Members  922WRX Points: 102Handicap: 5.6Posts: 922 Golden Tee
    LOL, thank you. I've never ordered so when I opened the box and saw the gold sticker, hmmmm, can it really be one? Or do they all come like that? Sure enough. I grabbed the camera to capture the moment. I sorta feel bad so I might join Club Cameron as a thank you. I intended on buying some covers this year anyway.
    Posted:
  • generalpattongeneralpatton Members  1265WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,265
    You're a lucky dude to get the naked hula headcover. If I were you I'd run out and buy a lottery ticket tonight before your lucky streak runs out lol. BTW, normally stuff from the studio store comes wrapped and with the gold sticker. Just a nice touch to justify all that dough you pay.
    Posted:
  • 307golf307golf Powder River, Let'er Buck! Members  1408WRX Points: 55Posts: 1,408 Bunkers
    I don't get the significance... Is there only one of these made?
    Posted:
  • macglockmacglock Members  1517WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,517
    100 of them

good pick up!

ps they all have that gold sticker thing, even my topped one image/sad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
    Posted:
  • taylormadegolfdudetaylormadegolfdude Members  107WRX Points: 0Posts: 107
    No offense but if this was a nice surprise you live a boring life. LOl jk
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • italianstallionitalianstallion Bethpage Black - 8th hole Junior Mod Squad  3071WRX Points: 151Posts: 3,071 Titanium Tees
    taylormadegolfdude wrote on Jan 23 2009, 10:01 PM:

That nice surprise could cut him a $370 PROFIT

Congrats on the pickup. If you want, sell it and use the funds to join club cameron and buy another regular hula and you'll still be ahead a good chunk of change. But thats just my opinion image/busted2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':busted2:' />
    Posted:
    Shoot, I was checking Fedex in anticipation of the normal Hula, so I guess my life is boring. Heck, I can't wait to get the black Flying Tiger I ordered from here. Maybe it'll arrive with a topless pinup girl? Maybe not.
    Posted:

italianstallion wrote on Jan 23 2009, 10:09 PM:

Congrats on the pickup. If you want, sell it and use the funds to join club cameron and buy another regular hula and you'll still be ahead a good chunk of change. But thats just my opinion image/busted2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':busted2:' />

You know, I've thought about selling it because honestly, I'm afraid to ruin it. I'm not a big collector of these things and I'd be happy with the normal Hula. We'll see.
    Posted:
  • mattl2787mattl2787 Members  1245WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,245
    Sell that thing and buy yourself a nice putter...That's what I would do image/partytime2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':partytime2:' /> .
    Posted:
  • CaliWagonCaliWagon Members  109WRX Points: 0Posts: 109
    There are a lot of big time Cameron headcover collectors that would jump on that thing in a second if you end up selling it.
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • italianstallionitalianstallion Bethpage Black - 8th hole Junior Mod Squad  3071WRX Points: 151Posts: 3,071 Titanium Tees
    cheeser wrote on Jan 23 2009, 10:14 PM:

italianstallion wrote on Jan 23 2009, 10:09 PM:

You know, I've thought about selling it because honestly, I'm afraid to ruin it. I'm not a big collector of these things and I'd be happy with the normal Hula. We'll see.

Yeah I would be the same way. I have a normal 2006 Vegas cameron headcover that I game because I like the design on it. But I could never use a headcover knowing it's worth at least $425 on the market.

I'm not trying to get you to sell it, but say you get $425 on the low side for it. $425 - $100 for the Club kit = $325. $325 - $75 for a regular one= $250. Alot can be done with $250, like cover the cost of a headcover for 3 more releases, or in my case cover my hotel package at Cedar Point this summer image/wink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.