Ping Karsten Ecthed Putter Grip

tagot ·  
tagottagot Members  42WRX Points: 0Posts: 42
I happened to hold a used Ping Redwood at the local pro shop and it had a Lamkin deep etched paddle which I thought felt great. I received a Karsten B60 for Christmas and was wanting to change out the AVS grip. I really liked the feel of the Lamkin but was wondering if the Ping Etched Karsten was similar in size to the Lamkin?

If not, what is the largest Ping grip? I may just have to Lamkin.

Thanks
Posted:

Comments

• jefffannjefffann pablo Members  202WRX Points: 0Posts: 202
    I beleive it is quite similar.I think the biggest ping grip is the palm lock or finger lock (i get them confused) it's like a Royal Danny Edwards jumbo in size just slightly smaller.They used to have the profiles on the old ping website.I don't know if they still do on the new revamped site.

It's the finger lock here's the link

http://www.pinggolf.com/grips/puttergrips.aspx?id=176

put the cursor on the grip and it will show the grip profile from the top to the left of grip .scroll through them with the arrows under the grip pictures

Posted:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • tagottagot Members  42WRX Points: 0Posts: 42
    Thanks all, after looking at the profiles I may just go with the Lamkin. If it feels good and I'm going to play it awhile, it rally doesn't matter if it says Ping on it, right?

Thanks again for the link.
    Posted:
  • nobreak1970nobreak1970 Members  586WRX Points: 0Posts: 586
    Yes as someone stated....the finger lock. I had to have my local pro look it up when I ordered it. Had no clue, he knew what the palm lock was...FINGER LOCK BABY! seriously.

Peace.
    Posted:
  • kslinksguykslinksguy Members  106WRX Points: 0Posts: 106
    I play the Karsten Etched on my Anser. It's actually a little smaller than most grips diameter-wise. It helped me overcome a pushing problem I was having with my puts, but a lot of folks find the small size lends to too much wrist movement.
    Posted:
  • BEND OF THE RIVER GCBEND OF THE RIVER GC Charter Members  6562WRX Points: 66Posts: 6,562 Titanium Tees
    I bought a few of them back in December at Carl's Golf Land in Michigan for .99 each....gonna try one later when spring hits....
    Posted:
    TM M1 Kurokage shaft
    TM RBZ 3 wood stock Ozik shaft
    TM R11 4 wood Fujikura Rombax 6X07
    TM RBZ with Oban Revenge shaft
    Ping G irons 4-UW
    Nike VR 56*
    Nike VR 60*
    Black Lab oil can 350g custom grind by Geo
    Ping 4 Under carry bag

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.