Who's Going to the Show

choeppner ·  
choeppnerchoeppner Blue Ridge, GACharter Members  10370WRX Points: 110Posts: 10,370 Titanium Tees
Let's Meet Up
Hey Guys,

Who's going to the Show next week. We should all meet up one of the nights for a drink and stories image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />:)image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I'm going to be getting there Wendsday Afternoon/Night. I'm staying at the Peabody. If anyone is in the area, let's meetup for some drinks on Thursday or Friday Night.

Looking forward to meeting yall

-Chris
Posted:

Comments

• tbowles411tbowles411 ClubWRX  25619WRX Points: 797Handicap: GolfPosts: 25,619 Titanium Tees
    Bring me back a Double Fatback, Center Shafted, 34 inch, please... image/wink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
    Posted:
    G410 9 Degree - Accra FX 2.0
    G410 3, 5 & 9 Woods - Accra FX 2.0
    G410 4-5 Hybrids - Accra 80i
    G410 6-UW - Accra 80i
    Glide 3.0 54WS, 58WS Accra 80i
    PING Bruzer
    PING Vault 2.0 Craz-E **Backup**

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • choeppnerchoeppner Blue Ridge, GACharter Members  10370WRX Points: 110Posts: 10,370 Titanium Tees
    Hmm..Not something like this LOL LOL LOL image/partytime2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':partytime2:' />

MachienePutter20jan09012.jpg

MachienePutter20jan09014.jpg

MachienePutter20jan09024.jpg

MachienePutter20jan09027.jpg
    Posted:
  • PuttingDoctorPuttingDoctor The Putting Doctor Members  2119WRX Points: 1Posts: 2,119 Platinum Tees
    Name the spot Chris, I'll try to be there.... Thursday night looks best so far.
    Posted:
    Glen Coombe
    The Putting Doctor “Retired!”
    Level 3 SAM PuttLab Instructor
    Carribean Represemtative SAM Sports
    Creator of Perfection Platforms
    Http://puttingdoctor.net
  • choeppnerchoeppner Blue Ridge, GACharter Members  10370WRX Points: 110Posts: 10,370 Titanium Tees
    PuttingDoctor wrote on Jan 25 2009, 08:40 PM:
    Name the spot Chris, I'll try to be there.... Thursday night looks best so far.

Let me PM you my Cell Number. I don't know if I can d Thursday. I know I am free on Friday.

I have no idea where to go in Orlando. LOL Have Car..Will Travel. LOL

-Chris
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.