Byron Custom, Next week

chRisJ87  ·  
chRisJ87  chRisJ87 Members  388WRX Points: 55Posts: 388 Greens
Sneak pic of my Byron 006
I got some pictures from Steve of my Custom Byron 006, which should arrive next week. I wanna take some pictures in daylight so I will only show you this for now.

Let me know what you think guys!

sneakzd8.jpg

I will update when it arrives!

-Chris
Posted:

Comments

• Z-ManZ-Man Members  1322WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,322
    Chris ,its a great putter.. I posted it at puttertalk and there were lots of great comments
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • ShoxTPShoxTP Members  695WRX Points: 1Handicap: 4.7Posts: 695 Golden Tee
    Very very clean and **** **** if i may say. The wait is killing ME! haha
    Posted:
    TM R9 SuperTri TP 8.5° FujiMotoreF1-S
    Ping Isi 3W 15°
    Adams Super 17° Voodooo S
    Ping i20 4-PW CFS-X
    TM TP-Y 52°, Nike Vr 56° 60°
    Yes! Madison 34" SS Flatso
  • claytonstoker21claytonstoker21 Members  623WRX Points: 55Posts: 623 Golden Tee
    i love the black dots on it. i havent seen that to much , mostly red. i would like to see what a mystic with a gold dot would look like
    Posted:
  • chRisJ87  chRisJ87 Members  388WRX Points: 55Posts: 388 Greens
    clayton, thanks! I am already thinking about a mystic pearl or the chocolate finish with white dots image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

However I would love to have jmac to torch one like he did - he got an amazing finish, but I wouldn't dare to do that myself image/wink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
    Posted:
  • RobotDoctorRobotDoctor Senior Hacker ClubWRX  4960WRX Points: 875Posts: 4,960 ClubWRX
    I saw the putter first on PutterTalk and have to say it is terrific. I hope you really enjoy it. Congratulations!
    Posted:
    EAMUS CATULI! AC020303
  • claytonstoker21claytonstoker21 Members  623WRX Points: 55Posts: 623 Golden Tee
    chRisJ87 wrote on Jan 25 2009, 11:04 AM:
    clayton, thanks! I am already thinking about a mystic pearl or the chocolate finish with white dots image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

However I would love to have jmac to torch one like he did - he got an amazing finish, but I wouldn't dare to do that myself image/wink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

only problem is that byron just got done with a batch of mystics and only does them in large orders(around 100) i have my mystic on the way, just never thought of the dots. next batch though? its a possibility for another mystic for me, i love tha finish
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • TM golf guyTM golf guy Members  9985WRX Points: 1Posts: 9,985 Titanium Tees
    Nice Chris. Can't wait to see some outside pictures.
    Posted:
  • weaver93weaver93 Members  1038WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,038
    I really love the clean classic look. So it is a carbon that is going to have a finish? I have got to say that a satin nickel with the Deerslayer smoke paint...........I am just looking at it now and thinking pretty sick as is.
    Posted:
  • gotemgotem Members  611WRX Points: 93Posts: 611 Golden Tee
    nice putter hope u like it
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.