Yet another PING! This time a B63

funkyfedora ·  
funkyfedorafunkyfedora Members  2212WRX Points: 2Posts: 2,212 Platinum Tees
(pix added)
I received a stainless B63 a couple days ago. its about a 8.5-9/10. Ping man grip. Its there, but you can tell its been in a garage for a decade or 2... The only downside, those 2 curves in the back... I will get pics up in the morrow. Or even tonight if this evil cough of mine keeps me up... image/sad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> It has a thin topline and about a 3/4 to a shaft offset. 4:45-5:00 oclock toe hang. Anybody with some experience with this putter?
Posted:

Comments

• nobreak1970nobreak1970 Members  586WRX Points: 0Posts: 586
    Heard of it, and have never seen one in person. That has a THICK neck eh? It reminds me of the Ping JB5 putter...but a different hosel configuration. It's an obscure model(like the JB5 I saw last month),and very intersting to see.

Nice find....TORCH the **** outta it. image/wink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

I'm interested to hear how it rolls the ball.

This is the PING JB5...the head is very similar(different hosel along with different toehang I am sure, also the flange on this one is deeper than yours but they overall basically have the same head design)...I wonder if they went on a design spree at somepoint and some models didn't do well?

peace.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.