meaning of Ozik

skthemansktheman Members Posts: 70
Just figured out what "Ozik" meant of the MCC shafts...

It is the pronunciation of the Korean word that means "only"

BTW, it has all of this I think in various languages on the shaft...

Just wanted to mention this as Korea won Japan in the WBC in the mist of Ichiro's statement that Korea would not win over Japan in the next 30 years...

Go BIG RED~

Comments

• DemolitionManDemolitionMan It�s not a hill, it�s a mountain...As you start out the clim Members Posts: 3,874
    It also means "discontinued". Okay, not really, but I hear the $1000 Oziks are not going to be around for long since hardly any were sold at that price level. Look for MCC to come back later with a new version, stiffer tip, and sub $1000 price.
  • JohnnyJohnny Get Kwok'd Charter Members Posts: 8,706 ✭✭
    edited Mar 5, 2006 #3
    actually stands for "the only one" not just only... image/rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':kewlpics:' />

Believe it or not because of the way it's woven that it is only designed for RIGHT hand players...WOW... bet somebody didn't say that when they sold it for a K to lefties.. weird aint it. ???? Hard to believe it only made for righties. (Ozik gold series only..silver series is ok for lefties)

Woods : Callaway Razr TA, Titleist F3-05
    Hybrid : Adams LSP XTD
    Irons : Fourteen TC910 3&4I, Nike VRProCombo 5-PW
    Wedges : Fourteen RM-11 54/60
    Putter : Nike Method 003 Oven

• papichulostevepapichulosteve Members Posts: 1,709 ✭✭
    edited Mar 5, 2006 #4
    Johnny wrote on Mar 5 2006, 06:03 PM:

actually stands for "the only one" not just only... image/rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':kewlpics:' />

Believe it or not because of the way it's woven that it is only designed for RIGHT hand players...WOW... bet somebody didn't say that when they sold it for a K to lefties.. weird aint it. ???? Hard to believe it only made for righties. (Ozik gold series only..silver series is ok for lefties)

wow that i did not know...didn't even know that was possible. next you'll be telling me they make right handed only golf balls. image/crazy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':aggressive:' />
  • pm hackerpm hacker Bloody Lil' White Ball....... Charter Members Posts: 792 ✭✭
    Johnny wrote on Mar 5 2006, 01:03 PM:

image/help.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':aggressive:' /> Oh [email protected]#...I just sold a pair of TP-7's to a fellow lefty in Hong Kong. Thanks for the info as I'll pass this along to him.