putter wall rack?

niconico ·  
niconiconiconico nicoMembers  256WRX Points: 0Posts: 256
whats everyone using?
what are you using for a wall putting rack? I just starting collecting and have 5 that I would like to mount...
Posted:

Comments

• HoosierGolferHoosierGolfer Members  1718WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,718
    I use this one for my Scotty's and the other just sit on a small shelf I built in my office.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • niconiconiconico nico Members  256WRX Points: 0Posts: 256
    holy crap.... how many putters do you have?

i was thinking a wall mount thing sideways for my measley 5 putters.... nice collections though....
    Posted:
  • TM golf guyTM golf guy Members  9985WRX Points: 1Posts: 9,985 Titanium Tees
    I have 2 staff bags and then the overflow kinda just sits there. Need a 3rd staff bag or less putters.
    Posted:
  • nickpoznickpoz Members  946WRX Points: 1Posts: 946 ClubWRX
    I have one of the Cameron Copper racks from 96
    Posted:
    Staff bags is a great way as noted in the previous post. I was using a bag until I ran out of space. Good way to go though!

Number of putters? Way way too many. I have been selling lately though as my interest has shifted to Scotty's these days.
    Posted:
    Nick, not to threadjack....but do you have a pic of that rack?
    Posted:

Advertisement
    CallawayOnly wrote on Jan 27 2009, 09:43 PM:
    Nick, not to threadjack....but do you have a pic of that rack?

I was looking but couldnt find one, give me a sec and ill take one
    Posted:
  • choeppnerchoeppner Blue Ridge, GACharter Members  10370WRX Points: 110Posts: 10,370 Titanium Tees
    Here's what I have for my favorites on my office wall. I have these made by this site:

www.craftwoodracks.com

These each hold 6 putters and 6 headcovers ( I removed the pegs for the headcovers ) and I also have a 30 putter rack from him that holds misc putters ans stuff

-Chris

thingys.jpg
    Posted:
    here you go
    Posted:
    I also have 10 staff bags full of clubs below it and around the wall.
    Posted:
    Ya! That is nice! I have not seen that one in a long long time. Neat.

Chris...I like your's as well!

Has anyone ever told you....Nice Rack? image/black eye.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':black eye:' />
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • nsduff22nsduff22 UNC-Go Heels Go!! Members  594WRX Points: 92Posts: 594 Golden Tee
    I have these racks that were custom made by my wife's uncle. He's a pretty handy woodworker. These are solid Oak, and are quite heavy. I have 2 headcover racks that are full, and I'm afraid to hang them on the wall cuz they're so heavy. My putters don't hang, they lean. But at least they have a dedicated spot. I used to have it full (15 slots), but have trimmed the collection a bit.
    Posted:
  • choeppnerchoeppner Blue Ridge, GACharter Members  10370WRX Points: 110Posts: 10,370 Titanium Tees
    nsduff22 wrote on Jan 27 2009, 11:02 PM:
    I have these racks that were custom made by my wife's uncle. He's a pretty handy woodworker. These are solid Oak, and are quite heavy. I have 2 headcover racks that are full, and I'm afraid to hang them on the wall cuz they're so heavy. My putters don't hang, they lean. But at least they have a dedicated spot. I used to have it full (15 slots), but have trimmed the collection a bit.

You can mount that to the wall no problem. Just use a Drywall Anchor First and then screw thru the wood into the anchor.

-Chris
    Posted:
  • wentorf11wentorf11 Members  437WRX Points: 0Posts: 437
    You guys are sick... in a very good way. As I look at my three putters, I just keep saying to my self someday.

Posted:
  • LinksterLinkster Members  127WRX Points: 0Posts: 127
    Freaks!!!
    Posted:
  • bbeard10bbeard10 Members  485WRX Points: 55Posts: 485 Greens
    A good friend of mine, around 10 years ago, had around 70 tour, special edition, limited, and handmade putters along with a closet, and I mean a closet full, stacked to the top full of other clubs that were deemed unfit to play. I would love to see all of your putters to see how many clubs you have because I have yet to see something like his. Hahahaha Im not being rude, you're collections are extraordinary and kick the crap out of mine lol. Someday I hope to have a collection like you guys, however being a full time student and only having a summer job poses a problem to that right now.
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • chRisJ87  chRisJ87 Members  388WRX Points: 55Posts: 388 Greens
    Chris, the putter on the left rack @ the top. Is that the cameron circa in copper? I saw you had one at some point - I want it!
    Posted:
    chRisJ87 wrote on Jan 28 2009, 03:52 AM:
    Chris, the putter on the left rack @ the top. Is that the cameron circa in copper? I saw you had one at some point - I want it!

Sorry. That one is a 008X in Billet Copper

-Chris
    Posted:
  • chRisJ87  chRisJ87 Members  388WRX Points: 55Posts: 388 Greens
    Ahh alright image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> But do you still have the one I thought it was?

-Chris
    Posted:
  • AUDufferAUDuffer ClubWRX  2943WRX Points: 154Handicap: 8.3Posts: 2,943 ClubWRX
    TM golf guy 182 wrote on Jan 27 2009, 09:33 PM:
    I have 2 staff bags and then the overflow kinda just sits there. Need a 3rd staff bag or less putters.

You with fewer putters?! That's a good one!! image/cheesy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' />
    Posted:
    10.5° PXG 0811LX Project X HC Evenflow 75X
    15° PXG 0341 Fujikura 2.0 7X
    19° PXG 0317 Fujikura Pro 2.0 HB 85S or Srixon 3 U85 Project X LZ 6.5
    4 Srixon U85 Project X LZ 6.5
    5 Srixon 585 Project X LZ 6.5
    6-PW Srixon 785 Project X LZ 6.5
    Artisan Golf 50/54/58 Project X LZ 6.5
    Artisan Golf 0117 x 2 (Night and Day) or 0418

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.