BV SPIN MILLED FINISHES

SATIN AND ?
Does anyone know when Titleist will introduce new finishes becuase If they will what ones will they have oil can black nickle satin tour satin? Thanks I want to get my SM with a black nickle finish just want to know weather to get it refinished now or wait till the new finishes come ouy if they will. Thanks Guys image/clapping.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':busted_cop:' />

Comments

• zojozojo Members Posts: 854 ✭✭
    stickman wrote on Jun 22 2005, 04:21 PM:
    Does anyone know when Titleist will introduce new finishes becuase If they will what ones will they have oil can black nickle satin tour satin? Thanks I want to get my SM with a black nickle finish just want to know weather to get it refinished now or wait till the new finishes come ouy if they will. Thanks Guys image/clapping.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':busted_cop:' />
    »

oil can black nickel satin tour satin? that must be one helluva finish for just 1 wedge. I don't think they're coming out with the different finishes, but I could be way off.
  • Big-WiesyBig-Wiesy Members Posts: 374
    Im not sure if they are bringing the Raw version of this wedge to retail but I have seen some tour players using this finish and IMO it looks a lot better than the satin version.
  • simmoboysimmoboy Members Posts: 777
    i heard rumors off a raw version and there is a black chrome version on tour but i dont know if they will make it to retail or not.
  • RiuzziRiuzzi Kwok'd! Marshals Posts: 2,766
    Rumors say that Oil Can SM will be released next spring, no black nickel.
  • dbleagleksdbleagleks Members Posts: 268
    The Oil can finish is probably 50/50, there will be no Black Nickel. In fact there will be NO Black Nickel Vokey next season, period.