tournaments in florida

drpaperclip7 ·  
drpaperclip7drpaperclip7  62WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 62
looking for tournaments in fla
hey guys im just startin to play the best golf of my life and im looking for some tournaments to play. i kno there are many to chose from come the end of may but do u guys have any ideas on the next couple of months.

thanks
Posted:

Comments

• SCameron009SCameron009 ¡~WRX~!  1784WRX Points: 115Members Posts: 1,784 Platinum Tees
    As you know there are going to be a ton of tournaments in Florida, but in order for me to give you a little better reccomendation, it would be nice to have a little more information...Like, what is your tournament experience in the past, what type of competition are you looking for...ect.

Thanks, Bryan
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • drpaperclip7drpaperclip7  62WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 62
    hey sry bout that, im 15 and a 5 hcp i havnt had very much tournament play i have only played my county amateur championship this year, i use to play tournis but due to 4 broken arms in less than 2 years i really just started getting really serious about playin
    Posted:
  • SCameron009SCameron009 ¡~WRX~!  1784WRX Points: 115Members Posts: 1,784 Platinum Tees
    Alright that gives me a better idea, I would say look into the FSGA Florida Junior Golf Tour --> http://www.floridajuniortour.org/ It seems like a pretty solid tour that wouldn't give you the overwhelming competition of say an IJGT or AJGA event. I know the winning scores may seem pretty low, but at 15, you have some time to get there, and with the quality of the players and courses they play it would definitely be a good experience for you.

If you have any other questions, or need more reccomendations, I would be happy to do some more research for you.

- Bryan
    Posted:
  • Missinglink08Missinglink08  375WRX Points: 0Account Hold Posts: 375
    FCWT, IJGT, Florida junior tour, PJGT, X-factor junior tour, ALL-STAR junior tour...... any of those are pretty good tournaments in Florida right now!
    Posted:
    Missinglink08 wrote on Mar 7 2006, 07:23 PM:

FCWT, IJGT, Florida junior tour, PJGT, X-factor junior tour, ALL-STAR junior tour...... any of those are pretty good tournaments in Florida right now!

I definitely agree, BUT I was just going by he hasn't really had a ton of tournament experience so the FJGT would be a good place to start, and then if he feels he's ready then the ALL-Star Junior tour, FCWT, ect. would be very good tours to look at.

- Bryan
    Posted:
  • drpaperclip7drpaperclip7  62WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 62
    thanks guys yea i have looked at alot of these tours have some pretty good winning scores im just looking for the expierence. im workin hard and want to get serious about tournament play in the next year or so.

i signed up for the fsga junior championship and im looking in to a august florida junior tour event. tahnks for the help
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
    Best of luck to you in all of your tournaments this summer, tournament play is so exciting. You'll have to tell us how you do!

- Bryan
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.