The Junk bag!

FT-3's anyone?
pic.jpg 258.6K

Comments

• easyyyeasyyy Founder & Still a Ho DetroitRules Official, Administrator Posts: 12,277 admin
    Very cool Pic. Look at that. FT-3's for all the members!!! Where was the pic from???
  • KappaRaiderKappaRaider Members Posts: 235
    edited Jun 23, 2005 #3
    Womens Chick Fil-A. I will see if i can dig up some more.
  • stickmanstickman Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,981
    they just throw the clubs in that bag what if the shaft breaks how can someone be so careless about their clubs even if they get them for free.
  • obagainobagain Charter Members Posts: 173
    You would be shacked at the way clubs are treated. If it is there playing clubs they take care of them. The ones they are trying out get abused.
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,557 admin
    Probably would be perfect setup for alot here cause I bet there are alot of Rs and S flexs there!
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • simmoboysimmoboy Members Posts: 777
    Geez i would pay alot off money for that bag.

Thanks for the pic. i dont belive how they are treating those nice clubs.
  • Big-WiesyBig-Wiesy Members Posts: 374
    OH jeeez I would kill for that bag!! So many different set ups to choose from with such good shafts. Wouldn't it be heaven.
  • BigNikeB BigNikeB Nike Kid Members Posts: 318
    stickman wrote on Jun 23 2005, 04:44 PM:
    they just throw the clubs in that bag what if the shaft breaks how can someone be so careless about their clubs even if they get them for free.
    »

Yeah, it's amazing. I was there too. Sometimes, reps forget who they've lent out an iron or two to. They end up giving incomplete sets away because they never find the missing irons. They do the same thing with headcovers to drivers and woods.

It's a cruel world isn't it?
    Nike Vr Pro Limited 8* w/Matrix Black Tie 6m3
    Nike Vr Pro Limited 15* w/Matrix Black Tie 7m3
    Nike Vr TW Blades w/TT X100
    Nike Vr Pro 54/58 w/S400
    Nike Method Matter B1-07