Tryouts!

hacker17 ·  
hacker17hacker17 Dan the Man 774WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 774
After a long layoff...
My tryouts are tomorrow, I played in the five spot last year but, I have played a round since August.

Any pointers or advice image/bad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> ...
Posted:

Comments

• Lord ThomasLord Thomas Resident Royal  880WRX Points: 55Junior Mod Squad Posts: 880 Golden Tee
    I would just make sure you stay within yourself.....remember that it is the first round of the year and don't expect too much. You've shown the coach that you can perform in the past, so he should keep that in mind during the tryout process. Best of luck!

-Thomas
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • kkherekkhere  1138WRX Points: 0Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,138
    Just relax and don't put too much pressure on yourself
    Posted:
  • lhsgolfer2lhsgolfer2  403WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 403
    Golf is a game, and games are supposed to be fun. FUN!!

mike
    Posted:
  • pargolferpargolfer  155WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 155
    You've got the game, just let it show. Play "stupid golf". Go for the fat part of the green, middle of the fairway and play within your self.

Best of luck.
    Posted:
  • allsouthpaw08allsouthpaw08  228WRX Points: 0Lefty Boomers Posts: 228
    i think the best thing you could do is eat a good breakfast, and make sure you are all stretched out (the worst feeling is being on the first tee and not being stretched out) and get some good practice in before the round, and practice a lot of putiing, that will make or break your round...GOOD LUCK!!!
    Posted:
  • k-unitk-unit  321WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 321
    swing, youll figure it out as you go. play the easy shot, no working the ball. and if the course isnt too long, hit what ever is goin well (4 iron...)

youll get it done
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • hacker17hacker17 Dan the Man  774WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 774
    Thanks for all your replys!
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.