Jgaa

rednumbers69rednumbers69 NW AZ player of the year 2007Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,027
whos playing
ive bin a member of the jgaa for most my life and played in a bunch of tourneys but when i started getting better last year i started playing in the butch harmon tour. im going to try to play the jgaa religously in hopes to win player of the year. im also going to start my career on the ajga if i can qualify this year.

so whos playing in the jgaa and or the ajga?

Comments

• SCameron009SCameron009 ¡~WRX~! Members Posts: 1,783 ClubWRX
    I am doing 5 AJGA events this year. 1 Preseason, and 4 Open Tourneys - hopefully I will get enough preformance stars to waive a qualifier or two by the end of the season.

- Bryan
  • GooseGoose Junior Mod Squad Posts: 1,270 ✭✭
    Dont know what the jgaa i but illbe playing AJGA. ive got an exemption and some stars. ill play 1 preseason events then 4 opens hopefully qualify for some invitationals.

GoOsE image/drinks.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    PXG 0811X 10* w/ Tensei Blue 70TX<br />PXG 0341X 15* w/ Tensei Blue 70TX<br />PXG 0317 19* w/ Tensei Blue 80X<br />PXG 0311T 4-W w/ Nippon Modus 130X<br />PXG 0311 50*,55*,60* w/ Modus 130X<br />Scotty Cameron Circle T Newport 2
  • sync71sync71 Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,534
    I would love to be playing on ethier one of those but I'm not good enough and I dont have the funding.
  • Missinglink08Missinglink08 Account Hold Posts: 375
    I will be playing AJGA this summer.... probably 4 events

I am playing FCWT and IJGT

Also playing in the 2006 Western Junior
  • LegacyUserLegacyUser Guests Posts: 0
    just wrapped up a 18 hole tourny today T-3rd and I have 2 more on schedule before sept.
  • Croonie15Croonie15 Members Posts: 528
    Right now i've slated one AJGA event probably all i'll want to play this summer. State am, State open, try to get into the US Am. It's in MN this year, so there's a couple extra qualifiers. Then off to college.

Croonie
  • SCameron009SCameron009 ¡~WRX~! Members Posts: 1,783 ClubWRX
    flomarilius wrote on Mar 11 2006, 07&#58;29 PM:

just wrapped up a 18 hole tourny today T-3rd and I have 2 more on schedule before sept.

Good to hear you got out there and played in a tourney flo, what was it? FJGT?

Best of luck, Bryan
  • LegacyUserLegacyUser Guests Posts: 0
    local club tournament no big affiliation. Trophy said the March Challenge Championship.
  • rednumbers69rednumbers69 NW AZ player of the year 2007 Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,027
    flomarilius wrote on Mar 11 2006, 05&#58;29 PM:

way to go omar! its great your playing tournaments it will give you great experiance and improve your game emencely